-author's note 2.0- (and bonus!)

dear god over 5k reads?? that's impressive and more than I imagined I would achieve, so again thank you very much!

as a gift I'll write a little KuroKen fluff??

-

Kuro had always regretted the note, he wanted Kenma back in his arms, he wanted to feel his body on the younger's, experience the subtle heat Kenma's small, fragile body emitted.

A year had passed already, Kenma had probably moved on by now, found a new lover, completely forgotten him. But it was worth a shot, right?

Kuroo dialed his friend's old number, hoping it was the same. It seemed as if an hour had passed by the time someone picked up the call.

"Kuroo?"

"Kenma! Hi! Uhh I know I said to never contact me again but I was wondering if you wanted to meet up and talk for a bit. Saturday at the Corner Café, noon sharp. If you don't show up I'll know your answer, see ya!"

And he hung up.

-

because my writing is forever going downhill I'll just let you all know what happens.

Kenma does show up to the café. He tells Tetsurou about his girlfriend, and how she understands the two's relationship is deeper than her's would ever be with Kenma, so she dumped him. (no hard feelings between the two). Kuroo invited Kenma to live in his apartment now, and they begin dating, for real this time.