-4-

"Kenma wake up!!" Kuroo yelled at the small bundle of blankets on his bed. Neither woke up when the alarm went off, and they were now running way behind for the tournament today.

"Can I just lay here instead..." Kenma mumbled, barely able to push himself up to a sitting position. True to his request, he collapsed back on the bed.

"I'm being serious Kenma," Kuroo agitated, ripping the blankets up just to be greeted to a sweating little boy. He looked so defenseless and insecure, like a small child.

"Fuck."

The older boy carefully picked up the blonde, carrying him to the cooler couch in the living room. 'I'm gonna have to strip him...' So he did.

Surprisingly the setter was quite toned and had a nice figure, but Kuroo's main concern was cooling the sickling off and getting some food in him. That was probably his first full night's sleep in a week or more, so it's no wonder he got sick. Sleep deprivation on an already weak immune system, not a good mix.

   "Will I make it to my game?" Kenma quietly asked, his voice faint and dainty.

   "I don't think so, love—" Kuroo said before he could stop himself. 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST SAY?!'

   "At least I'll get to stay here with you," Kenma sighed as he drifted back into sleep.