Chapter Two

Later that night I was in my room blaring music and changing, but I couldn't my pajama shirt. So, I was wrong, maybe unpacking wasn't for chumps. I sat on the ground in my bra and jeans, legs wide open with my suitcase in between them. All my clothes that were once folded neatly were now waded up and throw all around me.

"Would you put on a shirt!" Violet screeched at me.

"What does it look like im doing? I can't find a shirt! So shut the fuck up!" I yelled back at her.

I heard someone clear their throat behind us. It was Joey, starring at the ceiling.

"Why are you listening to music from the 70's?" He questioned, still not making eye contact. I looked up to see what he was looking at, nothing was there.

"I would like to know that as well," Violet said I turned to her.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" I said to her.

"Didn't I tell you to put on a shirt?" She yelled back. Ohhh, that's why he's looking at the ceiling.

"Didn't I tell you that I couldn't find a fucking shirt?" She sighed loudly then pushed me out of the way to leave the room. I went over to turn down the music

The hot guy saw me in my bra, I thought to myself.

"What did you just say?" He asked grinning like an idiot, no longer looking at the ceiling, now looking at me.

"I don't know, what did I say?" I grabbed my shirt from earlier and put it on.

"You said 'the hot guy saw me in my bra,'" well shit.

"No I didn't." I said "I thought it but I didn't say it" I said under my breath.

"Then I guess you were thinking out loud" he said still grinning like an idiot.

"Okay, I said it you can quit laughin' at me."

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm happy."

"Why, because I've embarrassed myself?"

"No, because the hot girl thinks I'm hot" he said smirking. I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked at the ground. "I'll see you around"

"Yeah, see you around." I said looking up

"Your cheeks are red," he said laughing and walked out of the door. I put my hands on my warm cheeks.

"Yeah my cheeks are red, the hot guy saw me in my bra, the hot guy knows I think he's hot. FUCK. Could this day get any better?" Note the sarcasm.

Violet casually strolled back into the room,"I see you put a shirt on," she said rather snotty.

"I see you're still being a bitch," I said under my breath.

"I heard that."

"Good for you," I replied and flopped down on my bed and went to sleep no longer caring that I wasn't in my pajama shirt.