Chapter One

First things first, I go by Rigby. Not Eleanor, not Ellie, and most importantly, NOT Eleanor Rigby, well my name actually is Eleanor Rigby I just don't go by that. So do not call me that.

Right now, was the ninth consecutive hour I had been jammed into my mothers Toyota, with my screaming 4 year old brother and my mother herself.

"Adrian, if you don't stop I'm gonna crawl back there and throw you out the window," I threatened and he only screamed louder.

"You're leaving me! Forever! Ellie belly I'm gonna miss you!" My body and soul cringed at his nickname for me, 'Ellie Belly'.

"Look sweetie there it is!" My mother yelled and pointed to a sign that read, 'welcome to Regis High School' she turned onto the gravel road. A group of guys played frisbee to the left of the road and to the right larger group played soccer and further away another cluster of boys flew a model airplane.

"Mom, I don't see any girls here." I mumbled with my face pressed against the glass, eyes squinted in search of a female.

"Maybe they're all inside waiting for your arrival! Oh wouldn't that be nice?" My mother is an extremely happy person, days like today when I had to be with her all day, in a small area, usually ended with me mentally preparing myself to stab my own thigh with a spork.

"No, not at all."

"Oh don't be so negative all the time Eleanor Rigby!" She ignored my growl of disgusting and put the car in park and got out, I followed and Adrian began to scream as I slammed the door. My mother began to unload the trunk as I stood to the side and refused to help, I never actually thought my mother would get so fed up with my shit that she'd send me to a boarding school. She slammed the hatch and I was snapped out of my trance. "Can you get it from here?" I shook my head as to say no, Adrian flung open the drivers side door sobbing and climbed out, too bad that door wasn't child proofed. All the boys around began to stare thanks to Adrian.

"Momma please don't make me," I pleaded silently, I wanted to go back home and hide in my room.

"Sorry sweetie but you need to learn that you're actions have consequences. If you can go all this year without causing a commotion I'll let you come back home, but Riggs I've run out of patience, fix your behavior." Adrian clung to my leg as my mother kissed my forehead and hugged me.

I stooped down, "I'll call you whenever I can, love you little boy," I kissed his little baby nose and he cried harder.

"C'mon Adrian we'll go get some nuggets," my mom sighed.

"We go get some nuggs," he mumbled and wiped his tears with his palms.

I watched my mom pull away with my hands full with a suit case, a duffle bag, a back pack and my pillow. I wanna sit in the dirt and cry.

As I walked into the school I relized my mother was right. There were about 10 girls waiting inside the school. I learned that girls that usually get kicked outta schools also need more help on tests and work and I need just the opposite. So the classes would be below me and this school supposedly has some of the best teachers, so I'm now attending an all boys school with 11 girls including me.

A man I learned to be named Mr. Parker showed me the way to my dorm room that I had to share with a girl named violet. Mr. Parker talked on and on about the school but I didn't listen. "Well, Miss. Dean I'll leave you to get settled in. If you have any questions you know where to find me." No I don't.

"Yes sir," I nodded, and with that he left.

I opened up my backpack and grabbed a small rubber ball, I decided unpacking was for chumps, and I was gonna take no part in it, and I began to bounce the ball of the wall. 30 seconds later someone hit the wall from the other side, and of course I did as any other person would do and threw the ball at the wall as hard as I could causing it to rikishi of every wall in the room, nearly hitting Violet, who was sitting on her bed, twice.

"You idiot thats why you don't bounce a ball indoors," ahh so I see I've been stuck with a no-fun kind of roommate.

"Hush child, I didn't ask you," I replied retrieving my ball.

"No you didn't but you did almost kill me."

"Okay, a bouncy ball no bigger than a tennis ball, is not gonna kill you," I declared in a matter-o-fact tone.

"You know what-" a bang at the door cut her off. "It's for you." She said snottily.

I opened the door with ease and there stood an extremely cute brunette, "Violet, would you- Hey, I haven't seen you before."

"Yup, just got her like 30 minuets ago."

"What are you doing at this school?"

"I got kicked out of my old school."

"Yeah. but, are you like one of the really smart girls?" He questioned and Violet started laughing hysterically.

I bit my lip, "Yeah, I guess." Talking to someone about my academics was always an uncomfortable topic. Technically, I should have skipped a grade but to be a senior right now I would have to act mature, and thats no fun.

"What's your name?" He asked giving Violet a death glare with his pretty brown eyes.

"My names Rigby."

"That's a cool name, are you named after someone?"

"Uh, a song actually, yeah,"

"The Beatles song?" He smiled brightly and I nodded trying to hide my smile. "I like that song."

"Well then I guess you'll have to like me," I said back with smirk.

"I guess so," he smiled and turned around and started walking away.

"Hey," I said to him "I don't think I got your name," he turned around and smirked.

"Joey" he said, I smiled at him then closed the door. Damn he was hot.

"Ooh you've been at this school for 2 hours and you've already got yourself a crush. What a little slut!" Violet said smirking.

"Do you want me to beat your ass now or later?" Her cocky expression quickly faded away.

Later that day at dinner I was sitting by myself eating and reading a book in hope that people wouldn't talk to me. When I heard the sounds of trays hitting the table, I looked up and saw Joey and 5 other boys sitting at the table.

"Hi Rigby," Joey said as he plopped down on the seat next to me.

"Hey," I mumbled and closed my book, still keeping the page marked with my thumb.

"Rigby these are my friends, Billy, Phil, Hank, Ricardo, and Snuffy."

"Hey," I smiled looking at each of them, "I'm Rigby."

"So we've heard," Phil stated looking at Joey, Joey just shrugged and began eating and I went back to my book. They started talking but I wasn't paying attention until someone poked my side.

"Is Rigby your real name?" Billy questioned

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Why are you at this school" Ricardo asked

"Because the last 3 schools I've went to have said that my behavior is un-except-able."

"Well duh, but like, what'd you do?" Billy asked

"I let off stink bombs in the stairwells, threw water balloons at people from the roofs, cut class all the time, and threw 'pop-its' at peoples feet,"I took a drink from my water bottle and they nodded in approval. "Oh, and teachers didn't approve of my language."

"What's that mean?"

"It means I cussed to much" Joey looked at me and started smiling and laughing. "What?"

"I haven't heard you say one cuss word," Joey said I smiled

"Fuck, shit, damn, ass, bitch. There, now you have." I smirked.