Chapter Three

The next day at breakfast I was reading until I heard a tray click down beside me.

"Hey hot girl," Joey said as plopped down, I sighed.

"Hey," I said smiling.

I heard more trays clicking the table. I looked up and saw Joeys friends sitting down at the table.

"Hey guys," one of them said but I couldn't tell who because I was reading my book again.

"What cha readin," Joey asked putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Pet Sematary," I replied showing him the cover of the book.

"Do you think this, Stefen guy knows he spelled cemetery wrong?" I smiled at his goofiness.

"It's pronounced like Steven," I turned my head no more than an inch to the right and went nose to nose with Joey.

"No the ph makes a ffffff sound, my name's Joesefffff not Joesevvvvv," he tried very hard to do this without grinning but he was failing.

"My apologies, Joesefffff," I smiled back and his eyes flickered back and forth between my eyes.

"Apology accepted Eleanor Rigby," I scrunched up my nose. "What?"

"Don't call me that."

"Can I call you Ellie?" I shook my head to say no. "Then what can I call you? E? Eleanor? Rigs?" He put his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Mine?"

"Just, Rigby would be fine."

"I'll find a better name for you eventually," he replied confidently still looking deep into my eyes.

"Okay, I'll be waiting," I smiled and patted his cheek then pushed his head off my shoulder. I went back to my book, only to have my attention pulled away from it once more, moments later because someone sat down next to me and shoved me into Joey. I looked to the culprit, it was Violet.

"Hey roomie!" She exclaimed. I hadn't even known her for more that 24 hours, but I saw past her bullshit.

"What do you want?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"Oh, Eleanor you're so funny!" She said sarcastically. Why can no one get that I don't go by Eleanor? She talked, and talked and talked about meaningless things for 30 minuets. I didn't listen to her, neither did Joey, instead he took my book and began reading it from the beginning, every once in a while he'd lean over and ask me something about 'that stefen guy'.

"Damn, she talks to much," Snuffy mumbled as she walked away.

"Yeah, shes kinda hot though," Billy shrugged.

"Kinda bitchy too," I replied.

"You haven't even know her for a day," Hank said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't take much more than 10 minuets with someone to be able to peg them as a bitch. And her yelling at me to put on a shirt definitely qualifies her as one."

"Telling you to put a shirt on?" Phil asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Mhmm," I hummed. They all nodded in agreement.

"Any female should have the right to not wear a shirt if they don't want to." Billy looked at me, "Feel free to take your shirt off at any time, Rigby."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." I ate the rest of whatever was on my tray. It kinda looks like pancakes with eggs and bacon and syrup all baked into it. It didn't taste bad at first, but then it started getting soggy and it just turned into a lump of mush. Tomorrow, I'll be sure to get cereal.

I stood up to leave, "Where ya goin' Curly?" Joey questioned, calling me Curly due to my naturally curly hair.

"Ya' know Joey, thats the worst one yet," and with that said I went and walked around the school.

Later that day I was sticking posters to the walls when Violet came in.

"What do you think you're doing?" She antagonized.

"I'm hanging up posters, duh."

"No! That's stupid take those down!"

"Hmm," I put one hand on my hip and tapped my chin with my finger, "no."

"What even is Fleetwood Mac?" She said glaring at my posters.

"I thought you were supposed to be smart?"

"I am smart I just don't know about dumb things like this!" She screeched and started pulling my posters off the walls.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I said as I grabbed my posters from her hand and tried to remove the creases that she created. I stuck my posters back on the wall and when I turned around she tackled me. She was so weak I had her pinned in a second. And she started screaming bloody murder.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled at her.

"Get off of me!" She screamed

"Are you gonna tackle me again? Are you gonna take down my posters again?" She didn't answer. "Are you done throwing your little bitch fit yet?" She didn't answer. But she started screaming again. A couple seconds after she started screaming I was lifted off of her. I looked at who it was and it was Joey, Billy and Phill.

"What are you doing?" Billy asked

"She's pitchin' a bitch fit because I was hanging posters," she was looking at me weird and she wasn't saying anything. She sighed and left the room. They all started laughing.

"If she was pitching a bitch fit why did you have her pinned?" Billy asked laughing.

"Because when you have 4 brothers, you learn to fight."

"Do you have any sisters?" Phill asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Nope" I replied popping the p. (Wouldn't be a wattpad fic without it)

"Damn"

"But one of my brothers is gay if that's more your style." I said smirking

"No, no it's not." He huffed and left the room. Billy left after him laughing, but Joey stayed.

"Hey Rigby? We should hang out sometime, like, just you and me."

"Uhh, yeah, I'm down," I said and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Later," I replied.

"See ya, rosie," I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"What?"

"Cos' your are always red like roses," then he left, just like that.