Chapter Six

"Where're you going?" Billy asked

"I'm gonna go after him." I said frantically, opening the door.

"Why he's just a little mad, that's all. He'll get over it in a couple days."

"Well, I don't want him to be mad at me, I really like him." When I walked out of my room I saw Joey opening the door to his.

"Joey, wait!" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me, he looked pissed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why don't you go flirt with my best friend some more?" He yelled, getting more and more pissed off with every passing second.

"I was giving him answers to fucking homework, Joey." I said lowering my voice. He gave me a look as if he didn't believe me. I grabbed his hand, ignored the heat that spread from my hand all over my body when I did so, and drug him to my room. I walked over to Billy's homework that I had given him the answers to.

"See? Fucking calculus!" I stated waving my hands at the paper for emphasis. But Joey thought otherwise because Billy was smirking at him.

"Then why the hell is he smiling like that?" Joey said referring to Billy.

I shrugged, "I don't fuckin' know," I said.

Billy got up, whispered something into Joeys ear, seconds later Billy grabbed his homework, gave me a nod, and walked out of the room. Now Joey was smiling.

"What'd he tell you?" I asked curiously with my eyebrows furrowed.

"He said that you, didn't want me mad at you, because you really like me!" He said 'you' and 'me' with an excessive amount of emphasis while pointing to himself with his thumbs.

I didn't know what to say so I just looked at the ground while my cheeks began to burn hotter than the sun. I felt his hand go under my chin and lift my head up. "And I really like you too."

His eyes closed and his face started inching twords mine, so I went with it. We kissed for the second time, but this time was different. It was like this time it was real, its wasn't as soft and innocent as the first one, this one was rough but passionate. He pulled away breathlessly. "Rigby, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled sweetly.

"Yes Joey, I will," there was absolutely no hesitation in my answer. He smiled and leaned in again, our lips collided and I could feel him smile into the kiss.

"Y'all are gross," Violet said as she flung open the door. "Rigby, come on, there's all girls assembly in the cafeteria," then left as quickly as she entered.

"Well I guess I'll see you later." I said to Joey. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead then another one on my lips, my face had to be
red-er than a tomato by now.

"You will most definitely see me later," He said with a big and goofy, but adorable grin.

~~~~~

"That was not an assembly!" I said laughing to Violet as I entered our room. The assembly was every girl go to the cafeteria and they're each given a box with a mixture of pads and tampons. Exciting I know.

"Yeah," she said laughing as well. I threw the stuff into my bathroom bag and flopped down onto my bed. "They do it monthly, so get used to it."

"Is there a TV here?"

"Yeah, but its only allowed to be turned on at certain times, and the guys always hog it"

"Beat 'em up and take the remote. The girls at this school are vicious, I'm sure we'd be able to overpower them."

She grinned, "yeah we've tried. We're out numbered, like 9 to 1, and they take their baseball very seriously." She stressed the word very as if she were speaking from experience.

"Eww, baseball? Why not hockey or football? That's where it's at."

"What's wrong with baseball," Somebody from the doorway said. Violet jumped a little and both our heads snapped in the direction of the door where Joey, Billy, Ricardo, Snuffy and Hank all stood. Joeys' eye's locked on me, studying my every future.

"Yeah man, baseball is America's favorite pass time. Its great," Snuffy said, as he and the rest of the guys cam into our room, and Violet repeated him in a mocking tone. Joey jumped on the bed next to me, Ricardo sat on the office chair, and the rest sat on the ground, fearing to invade violets personal space.

We spent till 'lights out' time all together talking and joking, the entire time Joey had me pulled closely to his side. I didn't know if the guys knew about us yet, but I wouldn't care if they did know, because right now, I was the happiest girl in the world.