Chapter Seven

It's been about 3 months since me and Joey started dating, the guys know and they don't really seem to care.

It was about 11 o'clock and I wasn't doing anything, just laying on my bed listening to Violet go on and on about some guy she thinks is hot, when I heard three knocks on the wall signaling that the guys were going to the basement and I was to meet Joey, Billy and Phil in the hall. I slid on my shoes banged on the wall 3 times to let them know I would be coming with them and went out to wait in the hall.

Moments later Billy was out in the hall with me and we were waiting for Joey and Phil. Joey walked out into the hallway and smiled, "Hey cutie," Joey said to me and kissed my forehead.

"Howdy," I said going onto my tiptoes to kiss him on the lips.

"Would you two hurry up?" Billy said.

"Where's Philadelphia?" I asked as we walked through the dark, empty halls.

"We don't know, he had to leave today," Billy said.

I just shrugged, "That sucks." To be honest though, I don't think Phil ever really liked me. He never really talked to me, just tuned in on conversations I was having and made faces of disapproval every now and then.

"You suck," Billy said.

"You swallow," Joey quickly defended me.

"Spitter's are quitters," I replied, they both laughed and Joey slid his hand in the back left pocket of my jeans.

"So, have you guys, ya' know?" Billy questioned.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you guys had sex?" I could tell my face was turning red.

"Billy, have you even done it yet?" Joey asked in attempt to change the subject, Billy made a face as to say 'duh'.

"Her face is red! You guys have!" He hollered.

"Billy! Why are you being so damn loud?" I whisper yelled.

"When'd you guys do it?"

-Flashback to about a month and a half ago-

I had skipped my lunch hour to stay in the ceramics room and throw by myself. I was cutting my- I don't know what the hell it was but it looked cool- off the wheel when someone set a stool down next to me and sat down, it was Joey.

"I was gonna come yell at you for not eating, but this is kinda awesome," He moved his head around the clay, being extra careful not to touch it. I smiled, he's adorable.

He watched carefully as I cleaned up the wheel. "What'd they serve for lunch?" I asked but he didn't answer, I could feel him studying my every feature though.

"You're so beautiful."

I tried to not smile, "Can you please get me a plastic bag from that cabinet," I pointed to it with my foot, he grabbed it for me and I wrapped up my vase, put it on the shelf and went to the sink to wash my tools and hands. Joey followed and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

Then he began place kisses all up and down my neck, "What'd'ya think you're doing?" He hummed an 'I dunno'. I bit my lip, "Violets going on a math competition and she won't be back till tomorrow, I think she leaves at like 6."

"That's pretty lame," he mumbled. I sighed, he wasn't catching my drift.

"Joey," I trailed off.

"What?" He questioned as if he had done something wrong. I raised my eyebrows, in attempt to make him understand, he stared at me blankly.

"My only roommate. Is going to be gone, all night." It took him a second but then his eyes widened in surprise.