Shy! Reader x Jiraiya.

Readers p.o.v.~

"Per- I mean Jiraiya Sensei! May I please go now i've been training all day and I'm really tired..." You complained, wanting to just go to the hot-springs and rest there for a while. "I suppose.. You may leave now." He said as he was currently researching but you know far too well that he was watching ladies. Not questioning him, you left towards the hot-springs.

Weird... He usually pushes me to work more... You thought to yourself as you arrived to the hot springs, immediately getting undressed and getting into the nice and steamy water. You let your body relax, all your muscles basically thanking you due to all the training you put your body to.

Jiraiya's p.o.v.~

After the ladies that I was watching left, I needed to see more to be inspired! I knew that y/n always went to the hot-springs after training... Maybe she has a nice body under all those clothes.. Let's find out!

I peeped through some trees, as I had suspected she was there, already in. Turns out you do have a glorious body y/n! I watched pure amazement, her breasts weren't huge nor small, and her curves were well proportioned. My whole entire face heated up just watching her wash her body. Such.. A beautiful structur- my train of thought was broken as I heard the snap of the tree branch I was on. Shit...

In moments noticed I had fallen into the hot-spring, right in front of y/n.

"Pervy Sage!"

Readers p.o.v. ~

"Pervy sage!" I said in a slightly loud tone, he quickly set a hand over my mouth. "Y/n listen to me." He said as he moved his hand away, "What is i-" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. In shock I didn't kiss back, only sitting there with my eyes wide open.

Soon enough I felt his hand grip at my butt, finally reacting and kissing back. After a few seconds he pulled away, his cheeks a soft shade of red. "Y/n you have a beautiful body..." Jiraiya said as he looked into my eyes. I only pressed my lips against his again, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He began removing his clothes one by one as he slowly slithered his hands down my body, soon reaching my heat as he slowly began rubbing the sensitive pearl. Of course, I squirmed a little from the pleasure I was receiving from him. He then added a single digit in, making me moan softly as he moved that single finger around. He watched your every move, enjoying the reactions you gave him. He then proceeded to add in another finger, causing you to moans again.

"J-Jiraiya..."

You wanted him, your body wasn't letting you refuse at all, because deep down you know you are attracted to Jiraiya. He then took the opportunity to rub his length against your entrance.

"Y/n are you sure..?"

Jiraiya asked, not wanting to upset nor harm you. You only nodded in response, wanting to feel him inside of you. Soon enough His whole length was in you, moving slow at first before picking up speed in the matter of a few moments.

"J-Jiraiya I-I think i-"

"Me too y/n..."

Both of you were already at your limits, all worked up, moaning messes. Both you and him released at the same time, his own juices mixing with yours as you both panted, the steamy hot springs relaxing both of your bodies from the 'training' you just received.

---

HUEHUEHUE. Well i haven't seen this done so I did one for Jiraiya because HE IS A TRASH DADDY AND MMM, but Anyways guys my requests are open! Don't be shy. I won't judge. c:

Xoxo,

Emmie.