Studious! Reader x Shikamaru Nara

Reader's p.o.v.~

See.. The problem with me is, I know of any Jutsu, give me a quiz and I'm bound to tell you of all of them, but I am not talented.. I can do it! It just takes a lot of effort, almost completely draining me from chakra when trying anything. I had trained with a Jonin of the Leaf village.. But he did nothing really to help me improve rather than hearing him boast upon how great and mighty he was. Who I really wanted to train with was Asuma! He was like an uncle to me, having such busy parents he would take me up most of the time as a small child and talk to me about his training days!

Finally, the day had come when my trainer was off on a mission, when Asuma came around, "Hey Y/n! Come tag along with me and my students!" With him were 3 people whom I knew of, "Oh yes! I've heard of all of you! Ino, Choji, and of course the one whom only became Chunin on his first try, Shikamaru. May I say, it's an honor to meet such a great team!" I bowed slightly, showing my respect towards them. Looking up a little, I could see Ino acting well how she would, almost a little cocky, Choji was smiling as he held his hand out, which I shook, and Shikamaru, his cool demeanor.. Oh how attractive it makes him look. Much more than that hot headed Uchiha...

"We aren't that great.." Shikamaru said in his monotonous way.

"Are you kidding me?! You're the one who became Chunin! The one whom could have won against that sand village girl!" You beamed out, having sparkles in your eyes as you looked at him. He only smiled slightly.

"Come on.. Asuma and the other are already ahead."

Shikamaru's p.o.v.~

Y/n L/n, huh.. The girl who had strictly always studied Jutsu while the other kids played around... The one who has a personal Jonin trainer rather than training with a team.. The one who although has all the brains and knowledge of every single Jutsu, cannot perform well without almost taking more than half of her chakra with a small task. She's something interesting.. Her logic and brains sure do make her different from any other girl, and she actually has a great body, not a stick like Ino, but not too full either.. She looks healthy. Just the way I like it.

"Shikamaru get training." I heard Asuma. What a drag... I wanted to think more but I should train. From the corner of my eyes I saw y/n listening closely to Asuma as he spoke, showing her a new possible was that she could keep in more of her chakra. She nodded as she listened to his last sentence before taking a deep breath. If I am correct... She is a lightning release ninja, well I could see why her chakra drains out so easily. If I'm not mistaken, Kakshi had even taken her under his wing for a while and showed her some of his ways, including Chidori... Quite the drainer.

She then began, her hands moving at speeds that my eyes could barely keep up with. "Chidori!" In an instant, she threw her at a tree, completely obliterating it as she hit it with such force. I was rather surprised at how effective it was, but quickly saw that she had fallen to her knees, her breath hitching as she had used a lot of chakra.

"Usually I pass out right after using Chidori..." She managed out, slightly gripping at the grass as she caught her breath.

"Shikamaru.. I think y/n could use rest.. See her back home." Asuma said as he went over to Choji and Ino.

This could be my chance to spark up something..!

Reader's p.o.v.~

I felt someone slightly touch my shoulder, looking up and over my shoulder I saw Shikamaru. "Looks like I'll be escorting you back home." He said in his usual tone, looking to the side to avoid eye contact. I only nodded as he held me up and he threw one of my arms over his shoulders to help me walk. I felt a little weakened so I'm quite grateful for him helping me walk.

On the walk back to my house, Shikamaru had a small conversation with me, talking about how my parents travel a lot and leaving me here alone most of the time. "Thank you, Shikamaru." I bowed slightly as I thanked him, as I look up I see his face barely inches away from mine. His eyes... They looked as if they were filled with lust. He then leaned in, gently pressing his lips to mine. I stayed still for a few moments before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in closer, my lips moving rhythmically along with his as he slowly guided me into my own home and shutting the door behind us.

One thing led to another, we were soon in my bedroom in a heated session, our tongues in a fierce battle for dominance in which he won. He lifted the shirt off of me, looking down at the parts of my skin he has never seen. We both helped each other undress, small kisses being left all over each others bodies.

Soon both of us were fully stripped of our clothes, deciding to take a lead I slowly slithered my hand down to his length, slightly gripping it before I slowly began to pump him teasingly. He let out soft groans, moving his hand down my body down to my womanhood, he slowly ran his finger along my entrance before smirking as he slid two fingers in. I of course let out a loud moan, due to the fact that I have never attempted to do anything sexually arousing with myself. We both continued this until we were on the verge of cumming.

"A-Are you ready y/n?"

He asked silently, I nodded in response as he slowly slid his length in. It hurt at first, he stayed still just so I could get used to it. After a few seconds I bucked my hips, signaling that it was okay for him to move. He began moving, with each thrust getting rougher and faster. He continued this until we were both almost about to cum,

"Y/n I'm gonna cu-"

"Please..! Fill me with your seed S-Shikamaru!"

And with that, we both came at the same time. His seed spilling inside of me while I came on his length. He laid down on top of me, panting softly.

"We should study together..."

"I agree, Shikamaru."

---

HHH WELL THAT TOOK A WHILE FOR ME TO WRITE BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, FINALS SUCK. Anyways guys, hope you're enjoying it so far, please message me or comment for any anime requests! Don't be shy! I am admin friendly, I don't bite I promise, although I'm kinky I won't bite you. ;)) XD

Xoxo,
Emmie.