Naruto x Tempered! Reader

Y/N's p.o.v.~

"Idiot!"

Your entire face was red from looking over the hokage's paperwork. You were the first person to get to work, since Naruto made you and Shikamaru his assistants. On the paperwork you were holding were drawings of him, with his Hokage cloak on.

"Y/n I'm here!"

Suddenly the doors swung open, seeing your childhood friend, the one and only, Naruto. As a small child, you grew up in the Hidden Leaf Village, meeting Naruto, Sasuke, and everyone else at a very young age. At the age of 6 you were kidnapped from Konoha. It took a whole 9 years for someone to finally find you. You were taken by Orochimaru, being trained to the max to where sometimes your body would give out. The person who had found you was actually Naruto and Jiraiya, when they did find you, you were in a state of almost not alive, only standing and breathing. You were brought back to health and continued growing in Konoha.

Naruto stood at the doorway, smiling like a doofus. "Explain what this is." You said, holding up the paper. The blonde only laughed, staring at it. "I was bored." He said, going over to you as he sat down at his desk. "You were.. Bored...?!" You threw the paper at him which was crumbled up. He only laughed even more, as it hit the side of his head. "Naruto you need to be working..!" You said sternly at him, standing in front of his desk. He only sat back, rolling his blue eyes playfully. "Last time I checked I was Hokage-" he was cut off by you reaching over and grabbing the collar of his zip up shirt. "Keep it up and I won't help you with paperwork, Hokage." You had leaned over, so your face was close to his as you had an angered look on your face. He only smirked a little, his oceanic blue eyes were half lidded as he stared back at you.

"You know I like it when you're angry." He said as he quickly grabbed the collar of your shirt, pulling you in closer as his lips quickly pressed against yours.

Naruto's p.o.v.~

I couldn't help but kiss her, I mean the way her cute face got when she got mad, it just made me feel all tingly inside. As I pulled away her eyes slowly opened, before she quickly punched me. "That's for not warning me!" She said in her angry tone, she then cupped my cheeks in her hands, as she leaned in and reconnected out lips. "-and this is because I like you a lot." She mumbled in between the kiss. I pulled her over so that she sat on my lap as we continued the kiss. She began undoing my orange zip-up shirt, as I licked her bottom lip. Y/n parted her lips slowly, as I slid my tongue into her mouth. There was a fierce battle going on between our tongues, in which I ended up winning dominance.

I slowly pulled away, catching my breath as I pulled off my shirt. Y/n began to pull off her own shirt as well, her upper body now being revealed to me. Woah. She actually has a body...! I marveled at her breasts which were bigger than I expected since she always wore sweatshirts and loose fitting clothes. My hands instinctively reached up and gripped her breasts, massaging them gently as she let out soft moans.

Soon after she pulled my hands away, as she then began to undo my pants as I did the same with her shorts. All that we were left in is her panties and my boxers, she was starring down at my erection, blushing a bit. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't worry it'll fit.."

And with that she nodded and slowly began removing her own panties as I removed my boxers. She then took a deep breath before slowly moving herself down onto my length. The tightness from her walls felt so good, she stayed still for a few moments before she slowly began moving herself up and back down on my cock, of course I grunted in pleasure.

"Naruto~"

She moaned out as she continued, that just sparked something in me that made me grab her from the waist and lay her back on my desk as I began to thrust myself into her tightness as a fast pace.

"Y/n you feel so great~"

I groaned, already feeling like I was about to cum, her walls clenched around my cock, signaling that she was about to cum as well. Her moans were filling up my office.

"Naruto I'm going to cum!-"

"Me too y/n!"

-and with one last thrust we both came at he same time, our bodies pressed against each other.

"I love you y/n.."

"I love you too Naruto.."

Following this day, we began dating and soon after we got married, raising a family of 2 kids.

--------------

Ah thank you guys so much for reading!

Remember! Requests are open just comment who you'd like and I'll get to work on it!~

xoxo,
Emmie.