Ha-Jin Sunbae x Shy! Reader

Manga : Household affairs.

Reader's P.O.V.~

You worked at a cafe in the city, of course it was a quiet and peaceful place, all run by you. You hummed softly, seeing as it was closing time you began fixing up all the chairs, cleaning up the tables as well when you heard a bell ring. Immediately you looked up, to meet eye contact with a handsome man with beautiful purple eyes. You scurried over to him as he sat down near the bar that you had in front of where you prepared everything. "What can I get for you sir..?" You asked softly, smiling gently at the man.

"Just some black coffee will be fine."

He said, his voice was so arousing, oh how you'd enjoy to hear him say more things. You nodded as you began working on the coffee, your back turned to him. That day you were wearing a pair of shorts with a simple white t-shirt. You slightly wiggled your hips, preparing the coffee. As you grabbed a cup and poured it, you slowly turned around and gently handed the cup to him. "I hope you enjo-"

You were cut off by him grabbing your wrist roughly and pulling you towards him, as his eyes stared into yours. He roughly grabbed your cheeks as he crashed his lips onto yours.

Ha-Jin's P.O.V.~

How she prepared the coffee.. How she looked.. The way she acted.. Her innocence. Ha-Jin, being quite the sex driven male, knew he needed to have the girl who stood in front of him. He was married, yes, but he wanted this girl. Ha-Jin took no time as he quickly kissed her. It took a few moments before she kissed back. He then quickly set her upon the bar, roughly removing her shirt as he tossed it to the side. She whimpered a bit, but that only aroused him further. The dark haired male then pulled off her f/c bra, tossing it to the side as he as his hand roughly grabbed onto her chest, while the other began to pull off her shorts and panties with a swift move of his hands.

She was now completely naked in front of him, his cold purple eyes staring at her untouched body. He licked his lips before grabbing her hips, pushing himself into her. Since she was after all, still innocent, it hurts. She let out whimpers, as a tear rolled down her cheek. He stayed still, letting her adjust to him. After a few moments she signaled to him that he could move. He grabbed a fist-full of her h/c hair, pounding into her roughly. The girl only moaned loudly, her back arching under his touch. "I-I feel close~" Ha-Jin only gripped her hair even more. "We aren't done yet, if you cum it'll be worse for you." She whimpered, she couldn't help herself. She came either way, he only continued to pound into her as he came deep inside of her. He then pulled his cock out.

"I said you couldn't cum."

-and with that, he roughly turned her over, her bare chest pressed against the bar. He roughly inserted three fingers inside of her still tight pussy, of course this making her arch her back even more. He roughly pulled them out and inserted them inside of her, making her moan loudly. Her moans filled the empty coffee shop.

"You can cum now."

She came again. Ha-Jin took this opportunity as he sat down once more, "suck." He said as pushed her down a little. She only nodded, licking the tip of his cock a bit before she felt his hand grip onto her hair and felt a sudden push, as she took all of him in her mouth. He began to throat fuck her, as she only moaned softly. After about a few minutes he came inside of her mouth. She then was pulled up by him onto the counter once more.

"What your name."

"I'm Y/n.."

"I'm Ha-Jin. I'll be coming here often now and I'm not allowing you to see other men."

------
I sometimes forget how kinky I am, but it's okay. cx anyways guys I need some requests! Just comment and I'll get right on the lemons! c;

Also credit to the viner whom I got the picture from!

Xoxo,

Emmie.