Tadaomi Karasuma x Koro-sensei's daughter! Reader

Readers P.O.V.~

Why is this man so difficult?!

You'd think being the daughter of Korosensei would catch his eye towards me but NOPE. Not even a single glance when I'm with my dad! I know his level of professionalism is high but couldn't he at least say hello once in a while?!

My father and him are meeting today to discuss things, and like always I will be tagging along. I am an assassin, but I spend my time with dad. I usually am considered my fathers "son" seeing how I can be and act at times.

"Hello Karasuma-San!" I said smiling at Tadaomi, he is only a few years older than I am. His dark eyes met mine, as I slightly blushed.

Why must you be so handsome...

"Hello l/n."

WHAT!- He actually responded for once! Oh my I can't react my body is completely frozen!

He then turned to my dad again, as they began discussing things.

Why must you leave me like this the few times you talk to me... Its like you strike daggers at me.. and I am standing in complete fear..

I was brought out of my trance as I felt a tug at my wrist, it felt like a strong hand.. it wasn't familiar at all.

As I was being pulled towards this mysterious person I felt another strong grip at my other wrist, my head turned and I saw Tadaomi grabbing my wrist, pulling me away from the stranger and into his arms, as I stood completely paralyzed and in shock at the events that were happening today.

"Do not touch her. She does not know you and I will personally harm you if you touch her again."

As he finished his sentence you could hear loud footsteps running away from where I was. I never got to glance at the stranger.

"U-Uh Karasuma-san-"

I heard my Dads laughter as he began walking away.

"Dad aren't you going to-"

Before I could even finish asking my question my father was long gone.

"Well.. Looks like you'll spend the day with me."

Oh my go- did he just say that...?!?

Karasuma's P.O.V.~

I'm not going to lie, I planned this out. I have had a thing for y/n for a long time. Ever since I first met her. I told her father about my feelings towards her and he has given me permission to pursue a relationship with her if she desires to as well.

We ended up spending the day talking, and she seemed very happy to be spending the day with me, ending the day with dinner. As we walked, I felt her hand grab at mine, I glanced over and she had a soft smile on her face, her cheeks a soft red color upon her s/c skin. She always looked so stunning, her hair naturally moving along with the wind.

"Y/n-"

"I like you as well."

Her soft giggles could be heard as she gripped at my hand. I quickly stopped and picked her up, as I crashed my lips against her soft ones.

"Y/n please be mine-"

"I have been yours Tadaomi.."

Through the night we made our way back to my house...

Our lips staying together as I opened the door to my home, picking her up once more as I wrapped her legs around my waist..

She was not refusing.. I was showing her emotions I haven't shown anyone ever...

Her beautiful e/c eyes were always warm.. full of energy... they had spirit in them.. Maybe that's why I fell for her from the beginning.

As we both undressed each other, her soft moans could be heard through the walls of my room, as I kissed lovingly at her beautiful body, making sure she knows exactly how I feel for her.

"Y/n are you sure...?"

She nodded her head, giving me approval to go all the way with her. I pushed my manhood inside of her.

She was virgin, it was very obvious seeing how her father was always with her and she hadn't let any men steal her heart. She had eyes for me..

I stayed still for a few moments letting her adjust to my length. It was obvious that she in pain for a few moments, as tears rolled down her face. I wiped them away, whispering softly in her ear,

"I won't harm you.. I love you.. It'll get better soon."

After waiting, she slightly moved her hips to check, letting out a moan as she was finally feeling the pleasure.

My hips began moving against her,

the room was filled with her soft moans,

pants,

and lust..

"Y/n i'm close.."

"Karasuma-san.."

She couldn't speak, her mind was clouded. I knew she was close because her walls started becoming tighter.

After a few thrusts we came together, her fluids mixing with mine,

"Y/n..?"

"Hm..?"

"I planned this all out."

"EH!?"

-------------------------------------------------------

AH I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT Toshirolover ! I am sincerely sorry for everyone who has been waiting! I have been deadly busy with things and I am now getting back into the rhythm of things! For those who have a request I am working on them, and they are being edited over or I'm just getting started! Please be patient with me!

Thank you!

Xoxo,
Emmie