Gaara x Dandere! Reader

Reader's P.O.V.~

You worked for the Kazekage, Gaara. You help him clean up his office, organize papers, and remind him of important things he must attend to. In your view, you really didn't think you could do this job, but your close friend Temari encouraged you to, of course you gave in. It's been 3 months since you started working with Gaara. In all honesty, you very rarely talked at all, and if you did it was to remind him that he needed to be somewhere.

A new day started, it was bright and early when you arrive to his office, of course he wasn't there yet. You decided to clean up his desk along with the paperwork that needed to be filed. You went on and did this until noon, that when Gaara arrived. The red headed male walked in, his face looking plain and unamused as always. "Y/n, Do I have any meetings or things to do?" He asked, as he sat down and looked at you with soft eyes. "No Kazekag-" he cut you off, "Y/n I told you it's Gaara." He said as he pressed his back against the chair, sighing a bit.

"So.. No meetings or anything..?" He asked as he rested his hands on his desks. "None at all, Gaara." You said softly, as you stood in front of his desk. "Alright then y/n, I need you to shut the door." You did as told, going over to the door and shutting them. "Good.. Now come
here." He said in a low voice, your body slightly tensing up as you walked over to him.

"Yes Gaara..?"

It stayed silent for a few moments before he pulled you into his lap, pressing his lips against yours gently. You stood still before slowly giving in, your lips moving rhythmically with his as you wrapped your arms around the red headed male's neck.

Gaara's P.O.V.~

Why did I feel like this towards someone.. I don't understand I used to only think I couldn't love.. But y/n... She is different.. She made me feel.. Normal.. And she accepted me, she didn't fear me. She of course was a little shy, but she never hesitated to smile or talk a bit.

Gaara felt her arms wrap around my neck as we kissed. Slowly he began to removed her shirt, of course she was blushing a bit. As her shirt was now entirely off Gaara stared at her beautiful skin, parts that he could now see, she still had a bra, but her skin looked so untouched, beautiful.. Delicate. His fingers skimmed upon on her stomach, then to her back, slowly moving up to her bra. With a swift movement Gaara unclipped it, slowly letting her straps fall off her shoulders and soon, he pulled off her bra.

Her upper half was now bare for me to see, it was perfection to me, she might not see it but Gaara did. He then felt her hands travel down to my shirt, as she began to unbutton it. She then slid it off, looking at my body as he looked at hers. Her face became red as she covered her face. "I-I'm sorr-" he cut her off. "Don't be." Gaara then gently set her down on my desk, slowly as he began removing her pants. Unlike the other women, Y/n refused to wear skirts. Gaara didn't mind this of course, she's unique in her own way and he admire that. As Gaara set them aside, he slowly removed mine only to make it fair. At this point she had removed her hands from her face.

Slowly, he leaned over her, catching her lips with mine as he began to remove her panties. She took it upon herself to remove his boxers as well, as they kissed he slowly sat her up, as Gaara sat down in his chair. He then slowly moved her so that she was right above his length. "Y/n are you ready..?" She slowly nodded, as she began to lower herself slowly onto his cock, of course it hurt her a bit and he could see if in her facial expressions. Gaara wiped away the tears the spilled out of her eyes.

As she stayed still for a while, she slightly moved her hips and moaned softly. This signaled him that she was now ready. She slowly began moving her hips, while he held them. After her moving up and down on his cock slowly, Gaara could no longer hold back. He roughly slammed her down onto it, as he continued this a few more times he felt close.

"Y-Y/n I feel like cumming-"
"Me too G-Gaara..~"

They both moaned loudly in unison as they came together. His cock coated with her warm liquids while her pussy was filled with his liquids.

"Y/n you're mine now.." Gaara said as he held her close to his chest, stroking her hair softly. "I know Gaara.. And you're mine.." She said softly, smiling as she closed her eyes.

---------

Well uh, YEAH. Remember guys don't be shy to request, I don't mind. c:

Xoxo,
Emmie.