chapter 1

Bpov

I woke up on the ground and I looked around and I was still in the fire. I got up to look for my crew. I grabbed something to hit trees with to get there attention.

I ended up finding five out of 6. I tried to sign but no one understood me. I tried my walkie and it wasn't working right. I looked for a different to go into when I heard the crew talking.

"What's the capt doing?" One of the guys I think it's Brad asked. "She trying to figure out which way to go that's the safest. "Troy said. "Man you act like you know her." Brad said. "I worked with her a couple of times she good at what she does. Even at times like this." Troy told him. "What's so fantastic about?" Brad asked. "Dude you really don't Know Bella Swan and her boyfriend Edward Cullen do you?" Troy asked.

"No should I?" Brad asked. "Man you really are a rookie. If there ever a bad fire they call on them." Troy said. "So where her big shot boyfriend then?" Brad asked. "Bella volunteered to come out and fight this fire. Dude this is her passion. I know for a fact if he knew we were trapped he find a way here to find all of us."

I finally found a safe way to go and I tapped on the tree and when they turned and looked at me I motioned them to follow me.

All but Brad got and came towards me and I rolled my eyes and stood in front of him. "What, I'm not going with you until helps comes." I grabbed the front of his jacket and pulled him with me and then shove him against his friends.

"Holy shit! For her being short and small she is a bad ass." Brad said. "And that's another reason she captain. She may not be able to talk but she don't take no shit from nobody." Troy told them. I motioned for them to move.

We been going for days now or wait it's been a week. I motioned for them to stop. I walked ahead and lifted my hand in the air and closed my eyes. I felt a wind swift. I snap my eyes open watch the fire and how it move. That's when I knew it was spreading fast. I motioned to run and we started to run up until I slid and ended up going down a steep hill. "BELLA!" I could here the crew yelling for me. Then when I came to a stop I found myself gripping to a tree branch off the side of a cliff.

Oh god don't let me die out here. I told myself. I started screaming. Because that was all I could do. Then someone grabbed my hand and I looked up and it was Brad and Troy. "Help me Brad make sure I don't go over. Bella grab my other hand."

I reached up and grabbed his other hand. He slowly pulled me up and I was back on level ground. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

We got up and went back up the hill and I was limping but I knew I couldn't let it get to me. We continue on.

I started to noticed I was feeling sick to my stomach. But I think it might be from the lack of food. As time went on and a week later I was starting to feel tired more and no I was throwing up.

Troy stops me. "We need to talk." He was the first aid person our time. "You need to rest Bella." I shook my head no. "If I didn't know any better I think your pregnant!" My eyes widen and shook my head.

Edward and I was told I would not be able to because of the damage that was down when I got attack and almost died.

"SIT DOWN!" I did what I was told. "How long has it been since you last well you know had a period?" He asked me. I started thinking and counting. Then I counted again. Holy shit I'm late! My face expression said it all.

"I take it you're late?" I nodded. "By how long?" He asked me. I put up two fingers. "2 months!" I shake my head. "2 Weeks!" I nodded. He pats me on the back.
Guess what I think your going to be a mother. Now we just need to get you out of here and have you tested." I nodded. He takes my hand and we set off again.