chapter 2

bpov

We get back and it's the middle of the night at Carlisle and Esme. The kids our sleeping we decided against waking them but Rose drags me into Carlisle office and tells me to wait

She and Alice are the only ones that know. We agreed not to say anything to Edward unless we know for sure. She went to go get Carlisle. They finally walk in. "Rose what's so important that we can't say nothing in front of Edward?" He asks.

"Because she might be pregnant. But we need to know for sure before we tell him because they we're told they can't have children remember." He turns and looks at me in shock. I sign to him.

I only trust you right now to do this Carlisle. Please!" He nods.

"How do we get you to the hospital though?" I open up my jacket and lift up my shirt.

"Have you been eating Bella? My god your skin and bones." I signed to him.

I have not been able to. I have not been able to keep anything down.

"This is my plan, I'm going to just tell Edward I'm sending you and Rose to my office so she can takes some blood for me. There's an ultrasound machine there. Rose you know how to use it. Plus I'll just tell him I need his help for now. But I do need blood work down. I'll call ahead and everything in my office. Take Alice with you. Go now send Edward in here then leave."

We nod and walk out. I pull Alice aside while Rose talks to Edward and sends him into Carlisle office. We watch for him to walk in and then we hurry out the door and into the car and leave.

"Oh my god I can't believe we just did that." Alice says in shock. Rose and I start laughing. We finally make it to the hospital and make our way to Carlisle office.

I get up on the table while Rose push over the ultrasound machine and turns it on. "Here while it loads I'll take your blood."

I sign to her.

I hate you right now.

She laughs at me. "Stop being a baby. We need to do this." She gets the blood work done and then puts the gel on my stomach. She puts the probe on my stomach and starts looking and then she stops and clicks a button and I hear a heartbeat.

I turn my head slowly and look at Rose and she got the biggest smile on her face. I wave my hands and she turns the monitor to me. "Congratulation Bella. You and Edward have yourself a miracle here. I say oh your two month's does that sound right to you?" I just nod my head. Then I bury my face into my hands because I realise I got pregnant in the back seat of Edward's truck. I burst out laughing.

epov

We sat on the couch waiting for them to come back. My dad just said he just wanted blood work to be done. But they been gone for 2 hours now. Then they finally walk in but Bella's laughing and I raise and eyebrow.

"What you guy's do to her?" I asked. "Nothing we swear." They both said at the same time. Bella walks up to me and hands me something.

I look at it and I was confused. "What is this?" I asked. "That Edward is your baby!" Rose tells me. My mouth drops open and I look up at Bella and she signs to me.

Two month's ago your truck.

"But we were told you can't have children." I look down at the ultrasound and back up at her again. "You're serious aren't you we're having a baby?" She smiles and nods her head. I stand up and pick her up and spun her. "Were having baby damn it!"

"Edward watch your mouth and what are you getting on about?" My mom asks. I set Bella down. "Well mom were having a baby Bella's pregnant." Her eye's widen and she covers her mouth. Then she squeals.

She runs over to Bella and hugs her. "Grandma why is it.. MOMMY!" Thomas runs down the stairs and wraps his arms around Bella's leg. Bella kneeled down and took Thomas into her arms and tears ran down her eye's. "Why you crying mommy?" He asked her.

I kneeled down beside them. "Because buddy, those are happy tears and she missed you so much." Thomas smiled. "I missed you to mommy." He told herm

Bella looked up at me and I knew she wanted to tell him or at least try. I nodded to her. "Thomas Mommy wants to tell you something but you need to pay close attention ok." I told him. "Okay daddy!" I picked up Thomas and we went and sat on the couch.

Bella started to sign to him.

I got something to tell you and it's happy news.

Thomas looks up at me. "Mommy said something about happy and big." I chuckled. "Yes. But it's happy news buddy for all of us." Bella gets Thomas's attention and makes the motion of a baby.

"Baby!" Thomas says and Bella nods her head and points to her belly. That's when a big smile grew on his face. "Mommy has baby in her tummy." Bella nods her head.

"That's right! So that means your going to have a brother or sister." He looks between me and Bella and then climbs over to Bella and gives her a hug. Then he reaches over for me and I lean over and he pulls me over and he has his little arms wrapped both us.

"I love you mommy and daddy and I am so glad mommy home. She brought home the best present ever." He told us.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Finding My Way Back To My Life Book Fiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें