chapter 12

epov

It's been a month and we been busy. I know Bella has been going nuts sitting at home.

I get home and I see Emmett running and he hides behind me. "She's lost it bro." Just then Bella comes in with a baseball bat and my eyes widened as I looked in her eyes and duck down in time.

"Hey your supposed to protect me from your wife." Emmett cry's out. "Not when she's got a baseball bat and what the hell you do to piss her off anyways" I say as I pulled Bella into into my arms.

"I may have been too much of pest." He told. "You mean a idiot and I don't blame Blame Bella one bit. Next time don't offer to help me with her scar lotion." Rose says. I started laughing. I let go of Bella and she took off after Emmett again.

"One thing you don't do with my wife if you're a guy. What an idiot! Damn. Wait scar cream. EMMETT YOU TOUCH MY WIFE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS." Rose started to laugh.

"Edward she had a sports bra on. You think I'm crazy." I turned and glared at her. She put her hands up in surrounded. "Where are my kids?" I asked.

"Leo and Beth. The twins are sleeping. Get a grip Edward. God your grumpy. You need a day off." She told.

"Sorry! Your right though. I need a few days off. I've been working non stop for a month since the twins we're born. I haven't had time for Bella or the kids.

Then I feel Bella hand spell out on mine.

Your the boss so am I. So I am telling you to take a few days off. Jasper can handle it. You need your rest my dear husband.

I turned and looked at Bella. I cupped her face with my hands. "Your telling me?" She smiles and nods then signs.

Besides I want your fried chicken tonight with your Biscuits.

I laughed and gave her a quick kiss. "Okay. Let me take a quick shower and I'll make dinner." Then she did her happy dance. But stopped and looked in my eyes pleading with me.

"Yes baby we can eat outside." I told her.

Bpov

I went back to doing my happy dance again. I really been out of of the house for a month and I am going crazy in here.

I grabbed my phone and text uncle Leo.

Bella: Edward making his fried chicken and homemade biscuits. Why don't you guys bring the kids back and come for dinner.

Leo: Your on. Aunt Beth made her peach cobbler and Dutch apple pie will bring that over for dessert.

Bella: Sounds good see you a little bit.

I feel arms wrap around me. "Beth made peach cobbler and Dutch apple pie sounds good. So it's a family get together then. Sounds great to me baby. Edward says as he kisses me on the cheek.

I watched as he walked into the kitchen. I thought how it's been free of our enmeies for a month. I take a deep breath and walk into the twins room and change them.