chapter 10

Epov

I woke up to Bella rolled up into me. I put my hand over her stomach and the twins are moving around in there. I couldn't help but smile.

"Mmmmoorrnnninnnggg dddaaddyy." I laughed. "Yep two boys and two girls. Just enough for this family, baby." I tell her as I lean in and kissed her. So much for our good morning because Bella's morning sickness kicked in at same time every morning.

I can always count on that and that cute adorable pouty face she comes out of the bathroom with and then she signs.

I can do without this part of the pregnancy.

I raise my arms for her and she comes back to bed and snuggle's up into me and I wrapped my arms around her.

Today we we're setting up the office as the emergency delivery room. Because we knew Bella couldn't carry until term.

Even if our son Anthony didn't make it. Julie and Thomas stayed in our bedroom and played with them.

Bella had ultrasound and her belly grew more rounded also as a month went by. She was glowing.

I kept kissing her belly. So did the kids and it was so cute. Bella still signed because it was still easier for her then talking. She only spoke small words and that was just fine with me.

Can we go outside please. I can't stand being cooped up and it's a nice spring day.

She told me. I smiled at her. "I don't see why not." I told her.

       Bpov

I made it to my seventh months now and I was looking on my laptop at the spring storm coming in. I knew how dry it was today.

Edward was at a fire meeting today at work and everyone was in a buzz around getting everything tipped top shape.

I take out the county map like I used to. I looked at the radar and played in motion. My head snapped up. I knew where it was going to hit and if I was right and how dry it was.

I slowly got up and snuck out the back door. I put on one of Edwards fire suit's and grabbed my walkie and the truck keys and took off.

I went out to one of the back roads that lead to our camping spot and I stopped and got out of the truck and got on my knees and grabbed a hand full of leaves and crumble them in my hand.

Then I fell over when I heard and seen the first lighting strike the tree and catch on fire.

Okay that was to close. I slowly got and got in the truck and back it up. I got back out and grabbed my walkie.

Hot shot team Cullen come in!

"Hear you loud and clear.. wait your suppose to be in bed Bell's Edward is so going to kill us. Rose get on the phone and tell him 911." I giggled at Emmett because he didn't let go of the button and when he finally did I told him everything.

"Hot shot team Cullen fire Southwest of here. I will fax the direction to all available units." Emmett announced.

I went to the side of the truck. Even though I was seven months pregnant I was going to do what I could to help put out this fire.

         Epov

My phone beeped and it was a text message from Rose.

Rose: 911 Bella was up to her tricks with the weather and it hit and there's a fire guess where Bella text you the direction.

I excuse myself and announced the fire and to check there faxes. I jumped in my truck and knew where I was going.

I got there and Emmett was arguing with Bella. I hurried and put my gear and walked over to them.

"Will you tell your wife to stop fighting this fire Edward." I turned to Bella and she gave me the forgive me look.

"I forgive you baby it's just in your natural. Now go sit in my truck." I watched as she walked over to my truck and got in.

I got to work and started fighting. It's been a couple hours. "EEEEEDDDWWAARRDD!" I
Whipped around to see Bella holding her stomach and you could see her in pain.

I dropped my tools and walked over to her. "How far apart?" I asked her. She started signing.

They just hit me at two minutes apart and my water broke.

I looked at her realizing we weren't going to make it to the house.

"ROSE I NEED YOU NOW." I scooped Bella up and put her in the truck. I helped her get her pants off. I grabbed the blanket from the back and covered her with it.

"Hold on I'm going to go help Rose grab the stuff we need." All she did was nod. "Leave it to you to give birth in middle of a fire." Bella giggled.

I grabbed the oxygen tanks and tubings. Plus more blankets.

We got Bella to the back seat. I got behind as Rose told her to push. Emmett drove the truck home. It didn't take long for our son Anthony Mason Cullen to come into this world at Five pounds 8 Oz's.

Then not even a few minutes later Shannon Marie Cullen was born at actually five pounds and  breathing on there own.

About five minutes later we arrived at the house and both the back and front door open up and they take the twins first.

I get out and scoop Bella into my arms and walk her inside the house into the office and laid her on the table as Susan got to work on her. Bella started to bleed more than she should of and Susan pushed me out of the room and shut the door.

I fell to my knees knowing Bella was going to have emergency surgery and I didn't know if she was going to make it.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.