chapter 1

Hi everyone, I'm a new writer and really nervous about this. I would appriciate any comments and criticism, good or bad to help me along my way....... Thanks :0)

Chapter 1

The moon shone and lit up the ground as I ran as fast as I could, I could hear her, I could feel her but I couldn't find her. I was frantically searching all around but nothing, no matter how hard I looked it was impossible to actually find her. It was as if she was everywhere and nowhere all at once if that was even possible. The wind howled loudly in the trees shaking them making them creak and groan against the breeze as the sound of the leaves rustling filled the air.

 I looked everywhere I could possibly think of and still I couldn't find her, where was she? I knew I desperately needed her and she needed me I could feel it with ever fiber in me, she needed me more than she had ever needed anyone. Then all of a sudden out of the shadows of the trees a shape appeared in a small clearing calling my name through the howling winds.......Milo Milo Milo.

 I tried to run too it I really did, it was as if my legs were running full pelt but my body didn't get a single inch closer, as if I was on a conveyor belt. I kept trying with every fiber in me but it just kept moving further away.

I ran and ran I just couldn't catch up to see this shadows face all I could see was the flowing cloth of a long soft coat in white shinning against the moonlight, I couldn't understand it, I was so fast I was born to run fast yet I couldn't keep up, this shadow, this person that needed me was like a bat out of hell, I'd never seen anything run as fast in my entire life.

  Then all off a sudden the shape stopped dead in its tracks and turned to me, its face still covered in shadow from the long hood draped over its face. I could feel myself shudder as the most beautiful voice filled the air making my stomach lurch when I realised she was scared and crying

  " Milo find me, I need you help me please, please please don't give up one me, find me Milo, save me"...........

 Abby's  pov

God it was the first day of school, a new school. I was so nervous my stomach was flipping more than I thought possible which was slightly odd seen as though this was the eighth new school I'd been too. It shouldn't bother me anymore. Ah well knowing my luck I was probably coming down with some stomach bug, great just what I needed on the first day!

Slowly I dragged my butt out of bed and groaned, I hated getting I had to have THE comfiest bed ever and if I could sleep my life away believe me I would but my Aunt and Uncle would definitely not approve of that!  

I climbed out of the nice warm bed and dragging my body to my en suite and turned the shower on to warm up and sighed. Why couldn't things be simple, why couldn't something unbelievable happen to me and take me away from this god awful existence, something exciting something amazing or even someone amazing for me to have a special bond with like you see in the movies, I sighed again and got in the now boiling shower hissing as the warm water passed over my skin. As if any thing good like a movie or a fairytale will ever happen to me, I'm just not that lucky......

.....................................................................................

thanks so much for reading i really hope you like it please comment and vote and even fan me if you like it a lot

leigh xxx