chapter 30

Hi everyone, thanks for reading and im so sorry its taken a while to upload this chapter, ive been pretty bust with work and the kids so im really sorry. so please please comment and vote let me know what you think and even a few more fans would be amazing.

thank you

leighxxx

Chapter 30

Milo’s pov

The past few days had flown and even though it had been quick it had been unbelievably stressful trying to keep a very watchful eye on Abby, I mean come on that girl was so unbelievably stubborn about everything. Yeah I know her hormones were all over and she was snapping because of her mood swings but geez I just couldn’t seem to do anything right. It was obvious she was still in pain and over two days her size had practically doubled so she needed help with everything and boy did she hate it. I knew why she was kicking off at me so much, not that I would ever say it to her, her pride was all she really had left at this moment in time. She hadn’t even attempted to shift she was just far too big, no doubt she could I mean come its Abby she could do anything she felt like but she just hadn’t even had the energy which meant she hadn’t been training which in turn meant one very pissed off girl.

I honestly don’t think I’d ever been shouted and screamed at as much in my life, not even by Alyssa. The usual culprits were ‘I can do it myself’ or ‘I’m not an invalid’ or the best one (not) which thankfully she’d only said once because I could have easily broke down and sobbed was ‘ Why couldn’t you just use protection, look at what you’ve done to me’. That one really cut me in two. I know she didn’t mean it and she knew as soon as she said it, neither of us regretted the twins but she was just suffering so much.

Her stomach was now that big she couldn’t get up once she’d sat down let alone move about much, her scars were still red and angry as the babies were stretching them to the limit not letting them heal like they should and her stomach was now covered completely in a mixture of blue, purple and brown bruises from the constant kicks and battering from our babies, who by the way were apparently the strongest unborn babies anyone from any pack had seen, not that that gave Abby much comfort from being kicked from the inside out. She was in constant pain and it killed me not being able to do anything to take it away from her believe me if I could do it for I would without hesitation.

The birth of the twins was on everyone’s mind and I mean everyone, mom, dad, Adam, all his pack that were here, Grant, Chris you name it even Alyssa was getting involved and excited about her niece and nephew. And don’t even get me started on Dan and Gabby. Anyone would think it was him having the babies not me, I don’t think I’d ever seen him as excited to see a baby in my life but at least I knew my children would have the best uncle in the world, there really was no doubt in my mind he was going to spoil them rotten.

Everyone was walking on egg shells jumping at every moan and groan from her in case she started in labour which of course was pissing her off even more making me take more from her. Yeah if I’m honest it upset me at times but I knew this wasn’t her and plus after everything she was going through me I kind of thought I was getting off easy just being yelled at.

The meeting had happened yesterday and as much as I hated to leave her Dan did managed to drag me away to have this oh so important meeting they were all banging on about. But as it turns out I’m kind of glad they got me there. I had a long chat with Gray, Adams beta, thankfully I hardly spoke to Adam, about what their pack was like and how things would go if we did move away with them, kind of put my mind at ease and at least we would only be a three hour plan ride away from all my friends and family. Thankfully when we were talking Dan wasn’t near, I hadn’t told him, I mean come on I’d not even talked to Abby so it’s not as if I was hiding anything from him like oh I don’t know a mate for eleven years. I might sound bitter but I really wasn’t, well not about Gabby I was just pissed off that he thought he had to hide it from me, we told each other everything and suppose it just hurt to know I couldn’t be there for him when he needed me the most because he was always and I mean always there for me.