chapter 20....part 1

hey guys thanks for reading, please vote fan and comment, ive dropped of the whats hot list because ive not updated for a few days, i work a lot of hours and three kids keep me pretty busy, so please help me get back up

anyway ive split this chapter into two due to its length and will hopfully be uploading part 2 either tommorow or sunday

thanks again guys leigh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 20 part 1

Abby pov

I did as Milo told me and ran as fast as I could he couldn’t keep up and was falling behind, his scent melting away with each stride I took in front of him. He had told me to keep going, he said it with such a fear in his voice for me I couldn’t stop I had to keep going.  I pushed myself to the limit, my feet pounding through the soft mud making it squelch between my paws as I flew forward. I could feel my heart rate quickening as I ran faster and faster the trees blurring as I passed them whipping my sides, the low hanging branches smacking me in my face. I kept going never turning back I could hear the sound of paws behind me so I knew he wasn’t far. Squinting I could see the ending of the forest and the lights from the small cull de sac I was heading for. I breathed a sigh of relief I was nearly there thank god, I just hoped someone was in. Pushing my legs harder than I thought possible I picked up speed and pushed through into the clearing smiling at how fast I’d just managed to go, coach would definitely have to time me running as a wolf see how fast I really was. I hadn’t meant to change, but as soon as that ass of wolf had hurt Milo, my Milo, I just snapped something inside of me exploded and the next thing I knew I was beating the living crap out of him. I shocked myself I didn’t know I had that much power in me, who would have thought that me, small defenceless Abby was really a powerhouse, I couldn’t wait for training so I knew how to handle myself properly and controlled.

Jumping over a muddy puddle that reached from one side of the path to the other I landed softy my head to the ground sniffing hoping my instincts would help, id only been here the once, earlier and I wasn’t paying attention to which way his house was. Raising my snout I smiled as I caught a scent, Céline, thank god, I followed the smell quickly but taking in my surroundings memorising every house every tree and slight landmark until I came across a familiar big white mansion, I howled in delight and ran towards the side door that I had come in earlier with Milo. Celine must have heard me or smelt me; just as I was bringing my head to the door to knock it down she opened it gasping jumping back in shock her eyes red and puffy like she’d been crying.

“Abby hunny is that you” she asked gently backing up slowly. I nodded my big fury head and pushed my way inside

“Abby get inside now” she ordered as she motioned me further into the kitchen walking outside nervously scoping out the vicinity. I jumped and growled loudly in surprise when I heard a scream come from behind me. turning I saw a small girl, maybe about five or six, dark hair down to her shoulders in beautiful ringlets and deep brown eyes to match. She looked just like Milo and Dan, it must be their youngest sister I forget her name. She ran over to her mother sobbing and shaking at the sight off me

“Mommy is it going to kill us” she sobbed into Céline’s shoulder making me howl in laughter and shake my head. The little girl looking over at me wide-eyed and clinging onto her mom for dear life

“No sweetie that’s Abby, its Milos girlfriend” she explained keeping one eye on her small daughter the other outside. “Annie, go inside, go up to your room and put a dvd on and lock your door sweetie while I talk to Abby” she smiled at her hiding the fear in her voice from her .

“Dan” Annie squealed launching herself at the grey and white wolf that had powered its way into the kitchen panting and collapsing to the floor as Céline jumped up shutting the door and locking it behind him