20

Joy just read the messages from Jungkook. She's sleeping that time! It's so cold outside and yet he stayed?! She brought another jacket for Jungkook and ran. The place where they'll going to meet is just a walking distance from her house.

When she's finally there, she saw Jungkook hugging himself at the bench with his eyes closed and lips were trembling.

"JEON FCKING JUNGKOOK!" She yells. But Jungkook didn't flinch and even made a move. She got worried so she hugged him tight and felt his temperature.

"Shit, Jungkook. You're making me worried! So fcking worried!" She covered him with her extra jacket and tried to wake him up. She succeeded on that but Jungkook just stared at her. As if he's still sleeping but with eyes open.

"God, Jungkook! Move. We need to go home! It's so cold here!" Jungkook smiled at her and hug her.

"T-Thank you," And fell asleep on her shoulders.

-----

She thanked the guy who helped her a while ago. It was an old guy so thank God it wasn't a girl who saw them there.

Jungkook is now sleeping on her bed. Her mom and Dad is sleeping already but she can't sleep. Jungkook is sick. He has a fever and she don't know what to do if she should tell it to bangtan or what because his phone is deadbat.

She have no choice but to chat Taehyung so she held her phone and started typing.

joy: jungkook's here in my house. please come here when the sun's bright already. he's sick

taehyung: i will, just wait for me there after our shooting
4:45 AM

He has a shooting? It's early in the morning already and yet he's having his shooting? God. It's so hard to be a celebrity. She thought.

She looked at Jungkook.

"Maybe, you're tired. Just rest okay? I'll take care of you, kook. Just please don't be sick again." She whispered while touching his hair.

-----

When morning came Jungkook's already awake and felt something on his side. Someone is hugging him. And that made him stopped. He looked around and knew it's a girl's room and not their dorm.

He looked at the person who's hugging him right now and saw Joy sleeping on his arm while her hand is hugging Jungkook.

"J-Joy," She flinched. And when she was awake she blushed when she realized their position. She's hugging him for almost an hours! But she shook her head and let her hand touch Jungkook's forehead. It's still hot but not that hot just like a while ago.

"Are you feeling better? Sorry. I didn't read your messages because I'm sleeping. And I just read it exactly 4 AM. I'm really sorry Jung--" He cuts her off and pulled her into him.

"No, it's okay. I told you right? I'll wait but when you told me to go, I will. But you didn't so I waited. And you're finally here in front of me. Thank you for coming," He said while hugging her.

At that moment, Taehyung came. He's outside the door. It's open so he saw it. He stopped and just looked at them.

Joy's mother asked him what he wants or if he's hungry but he told her it's fine because he'll go and headed to the door right away. Joy's mother suddenly felt something happened so she walked towards him while he's still there.

"I'm really okay, Mrs. Lee. I really have to go. I have my shooting today. But may I have a favor? Please don't tell Joy that I was here. Thank you," Mrs. Lee got shocked of what Taehyung said but she don't have any choice but to let him go.

messages | taehyung (completed!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara