42

Lee Joy

It's already midnight here in Seoul. I can't sleep so I decided to go out of my house. It's cold here ugh seriously. But since I wanted to be here I should start loving the weather.

Nobody's here. I'm just alone walking in the street. Thank God because I know that I'm safe here.

I don't know where it all started but I suddenly thought of Bangtan. I really don't know why.

I suddenly thought of them when I was just a simple fan before. When I can't meet them and they don't know me. Things are all okay that time. Taehyung is my bias. I'm just busy being a fan then all of this happened.

I smiled at the thought of them. They're still the old Bangtan. Even though they're so successful now their old personality is still there. Being hyper all the time. Being crazy together. Treating themselves as brothers. I'm so in love with them.

But everything has changed. I still love them but I'm still mad at Taehyung. I want to forgive him already but I want the Taehyung who's chatting me now. The Taehyung I've never seen on cam.

I was about to open my cellphone when I saw someone standing in front of me. No, I mean a few meters away from me.

Jungkook.

"N-Noona," I suddenly felt nervous because of his voice.

He's wearing a cap with a hoodie. I can't see his eyes but I know it's Jungkook.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" He shook his head.

"What happened?" I asked again. But this time, Jungkook started to run and hugged me.

I was so shocked this time that I didn't move when he hugged me.

"J-Jungkook," Shit.

He's crying.

"Joy, hyung needs you. Please," I didn't react that fast. And when it sinks in I held his arms and slightly pushed him away from me.

"J-Joy,"

I shook my head as my tears began to fall.

"Taehyung's missing. He has a problem since the day he hurts you. Remember that day when he chatted you and told you that you shouldn't be worried about him? That you two are not close so he shouldn't tell you what's really the problem? Joy, he had a big problem before. And now, it's really worst. Really really worst to the point he can't handle it anymore. Please, Joy. Help my hyung. He really needs you,"

He wiped his tears and held my both cheeks. He wiped my tears too. But it's not stopping. I can't stop it.

"Kook, I'm so bad. I'm not a good fan for him. I got mad and didn't even forgave him or let him explain his side. I'm so sorry. Oh God, what should I do?"

"All you can do right now is to help us find him. And if you finally find him please. Please, Joy. Help him and don't let him go. He might hurt himself," I nodded as he start running away from me.

joy: im so sorry. please dont do anything. dont hurt yourself and wait for us to see you. we're willing to help you. just wait because im going to find you. please, kim taehyung.