85

I stayed at Taehyung's hotel room and he slept at Jungkook's. I feel so nervous I couldn't even sleep because of what he said.

I heard some footsteps near the bed so I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. There's some voices I'm hearing while they're heading on the place where I'm sleeping.

"Hyung, I know how much you love her before so why give me a chance to give justice to what you couldn't do before? I'll protect her. That's for sure," I heard another man sighed.

"Taehyung, it's not easy. Telling to the whole world that you're dating her isn't that easy. You're just putting her in danger. Do you want to see her uncomfortable going around just because of the cameras following her around? Tae, let her go. You know how impossible it is for us. You can't control everything." It's Namjoon!

And what Taehyung just said made me stopped. I can feel how he made Namjoon silent too.

"If I'm putting her in danger then I'll protect her. Whoever told you I couldn't control everything? Hyung, it's my fcking life. I know what's bad and good for me. And seeing her away from me and hurting is not okay with me. I'll do everything to make her happy. And this is what will make her happy even though she's not telling me anything." He paused. "I'm expecting that you guys will support me with this. Because I'll do it. If I have to do it myself and not tell it to our company then okay! Just think about what I did before. I sacrificed our relationship because of that damn fake relationship with Irene. It's time for everyone to understand and be by my side this time. Just this one."

Silence. That's what I only heard after he said those words. And a few minutes later, a closing door followed by another silence. 

I finally opened my eyes and sighed. "You heard it all right?" I was taken a back when I saw him. "I told you that I'm serious, Joy. If this is the only thing that could make us together again then I'll do it."

"Taehyu-" He cuts me off by putting his index finger on my lips.

"Let's go. We need to go somewhere," I nodded at him as an answer. "Change your clothes first!" He yelled before I stood up. He walked towards his bag and get me a hoodie.

"Tada! Taehyung-ah, do I look cute with your hoodie on?" He laughed at me and shook his head multiple times.

"Not just cute," He said and pulled me closer to him. "You looked good with it.  Maybe I should make you wear my clothes more. Right?" I smiled at him and nodded.

I would be lying if I say that I don't want us to be in public. Because damn, I waited for this moment to happen for a long time already. It's a dream that will finally be a reality. Us, falling in love with each other.