76

I saw him. Yes, I do. But I don't think that's okay. Because all he did was looked at me. He did nothing but looked at me and then walked away.

I'm just watching him and then it started. I ran towards him with tears in my eyes, I hugged Taehyung in public.

"Kim Taehyung," I said between my sobs.

"I don't care about the people around us. I don't care if they can see me hugging you right now. I don't care if I looked like a desperate fan girl in front of them. I don't care. Just let me tell you this. Tae, I remembered. And I'm so sorry. I'm sorry if I was late. If I did hurt you already. If I almost married a guy who's not you. I'm so sorry. Taehyung, I'm sorry. Please come back to me," He let me hugged him for minutes. And I'm not deaf to not hear all the people around us. Some of them are mad. I can hear them.

But the thing that hurt me the most is when Taehyung held my hands and told me the most painful words that I've ever heard from him.

"Joy, let me go." I shook my head at first. I tried to hug him again. But their staffs stopped me.

"Joy, please." I looked at him again. He's looking at me too. And he really mean it. I can see from his eyes that he's not planning to take his words back. I was so fcking late.

"Do you really want me to let you go, Taehyung? I'm taking my words back. Remember the time you asked me the same question and I told you yes? I take that words back. I don't want you to let me go, Taehyung. But now, you're telling me the same words. Are you really serious right now, Taehyung? Do you really want me to fcking let you go? Is this for real? Or it's just that we're in front of so many people that's why you're saying that? Do-" He cut me off.

"Leave," I sighed.

"I love you," And that's it. I can see from his eyes that he's affected.

"I love you so damn fcking much. Taehyung I chose you over him. And today is the day of our wedding. But I chose to go and find you to tell you that I was sorry and that I don't want you to let me go and you're asking me to leave and to fcking let you go. Taehyung, I chose you. Oh well I just fcking did. And it fcking hurts to see that you don't even looked like you're happy to see me here. I'm going to tell you this again," I stepped forward. We're so close to kissing but that's a no no.

"I love you,"

I let their staffs to hold me and pulled me away from him. And when I'm far far away from that place I walked away without saying any word.

--

A/N: thank you for the 1.14k reads! ♡

www.twitter.com/dabbytaehyung