77

I'm sleeping on my bed when I heard a loud noise around me. Ugh, here are they again.

"Why are you guys here again? Can't you see that I'm sleeping here?" They shook their heads and laughed at me.

"Look what I found, Joy!" Somi gave me my old phone. The phone I used when I'm talking to Taehyung.

All the memories came back. Specially the time I finally met them. It's just so fcking unreal that time. But look how fast things changed. It's like we didn't know each other already. I got viral after hugging Taehyung in front of so many people. They hated me. And I'm so not myself that time, I didn't do anything to clear my name. I let them do some things to me.

There's this fan who saw me walking on the street. She just fcking slapped me on the face. I didn't fight back at first but when she pulled my hair, that's when I woke up at everything that is happening. I didn't hurt her but just shouted at her. And left her alone. Somi comforted me and told me it's going to be fine. How I wish, it could.

I hold the phone they're showing to me and break it. "Wow, I didn't know it's so easy to break this phone. A fake!" I laughed at what I did. But it looks like they didn't like it.

"Uh okay? Why are you guys looking at me like I did something wrong?"

"Joy, are you still sleeping? You just fcking broke that phone!!! How could you do that?" Chaeun said. Somi's new friend who happened to be my classmate during high school.

"Can you guys leave me now? I'm still sleepy. And you woke me up just because you saw that phone. It's not funny," I lay down my bed again and closed my eyes.

I heard them leave my room and that's how fast my tears started to fall. I'm still not over him. And it's so fcking hurts to see that he's okay with it. He didn't check or even call me after that. He never did.

I touched the broken phone beside me. We are both broken now.

"It's okay. You'll be fine soon." I said while sobbing.

I'm trying my best, Taehyung. It's hard, but I'm going to do all of my best to move on and forget everything that happened.