•2•

Sorry for the late update I promise I will make it up to you guys, but here's a new update ENJOY!!!

I was so mad that I didn't even know I got hit, man who ever the fuck this, is going to have hell pay. I'm coming after families and all!

Fucking people think that they going to get away with this..haa! Think again.

I was in deep thought as CC took the bullet out my arm, then wrapped it up. "Man, Mo where you was? We was waiting for you man!" Dom yelled.

"Listen, I had to clear my head and fuck you mean y'all was waiting for me ?!" I yelled. I was so mad, what was so important that they had to come here and wait for me.

"Mo man Fuck is you on, we was waiting for you because niggas calling my phone talking reckless and shit saying tell ma congrats on her new job! How the fuck they know ma got a new job? Huh mo?" He yelled. Shitt! I thought to myself.

"James" I said to myself In a low tone.

"Really Mo!??James!! That nigga ain't nothing but trouble yo! Why the fuck would you even tell him that type of info! No, matter of fact why are you still fucking with dude huh ??!" Dom yelled at me. I hate to get yelled at, like im some type of animal.

Dre just sat back staring at me, like i had betrayed him or something. If looks could kill I'll be dead right now.

"I told him because I was fucking mad and needed someone to vent too! And as far as me still fucking with him is none of your fucking business Dom!" I said as I got up off the desk and walked to the basement to make some calls.

I Called James

James😒-Yo

Me💙-Man what the fuck is wrong with you calling my brother and disrespecting him And my mother.. I ought ta kill yo ass!

James😒- Man gone on with all that shit Diamond! Aint nobody call yo punk ass brother.

Me💙- Watch out mother fucker! watch out!

James😒- Yea ok I'll tag your spot again bitch!

With that he hung up...

This makes my blood boil, he really trying me and not only me, but my family. I went up stairs to get my keys until Dre said something.

"Mo where you going? Hope you ain't going to do no dumb shit?" He said raising up his eyebrows. "Out and Na" I said grabbing my keys. "I'm going with you "

I didn't care if he was coming or not I just know I had to handle this. I thought as we hoped in the car and I sped off, making my way on the highway.