•30•

The next day......

Diamond Pov.....

"I didn't raise my son to be this way. I don't understand how could he even go that far of putting his hands on you and disrespect you. I wouldn't blame you if you leave his ass for good." Ms. Zanii said shaking her head.

"You don't deserve that. You are too beautiful to be getting treated this way and to be going through this. You are strong baby and you are holding your own. God gave the toughest battle to you for a reason. Diamond I promise everything's going to get better just keep holding on baby girl. Your my daughter in law and I'm here for you one hundred percent." She continued.

I was in complete tears right now.

"All I could do is cry, its just hard and I mean its hard." I said.

"It is but it'll get better." She said hugging me.

"Thank you so much Ms. Zanii, I got to get going though. I'm going to call you later" I said.

"Okay sweetie" she said and walked me to the door.

I left. I needed to do a quick pop up somewhere though.

Zane Pov....

I pulled up to my moms house to see whats up with her.

I got out and went to the door. I put my key in to unlock it.

"Ma! Where you at?" I yelled.

"Stop All that got damn yelling in my damn house boy, I'm in the kitchen" she yelled.

"My bad ma, what's wrong with you?" I asked her coming in the kitchen.

"You know I raised you to be a respectful young man. I raised you to not ever put your hands on a lady. I raised you to be independent, to always treat a women that deserves to be treated right, the right way. Not bring them down or black their eye!" She said sternly. I swear to God ima' kill Diamond ass watch.

"Ma, I promise that was a one time thing." I told her.

"Stop lying to me boy!" She yelled.

I just sat there being quiet as I can be.

"How do you feel knowing you lost a child? How do you feel knowing you hurt that girl and left her for dead and useless? How do you feel knowing that she could've died?" She asked me. I was starting to get hot a little. Feel like my blood was booling.

I clenched my jaw. "I-I feel like shit. I didn't mean to hurt her ma. I just be so Mad-"

"Just because you are mad dont mean she deserves to get hit, hurt, emotionally, and physically abused IZane!" She yelled at me.

"You lost a child, blamed it on her then you beat her and then leave?" She asked coming towards me.

"I ought of beat your got damn ass right Now! But I won't. Crazy to say son, but your Definitely going to pay for it. That fucking girl didn't deserve that! Then you cheat on her and get the little hefa' pregnant!" She yelled.

For some reason a lump in my throat started to form.

"I-I'm sorry" I said.

"No you not. I'm disappointed and disgusted with you right now" she said shaking her head.

"I could've been a father Ma" I told her. I broke down. All of my anger and shit had to come out.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I swear I didn't." I looked at the ground.

"It was blood everywhere man, I Seen the little baby covered in so much blood on the bed. It wasn't even moving. I looked at it and just went crazy. I beat her senseless. She was screaming for me to stop and I didn't man. But, when I did I Left." I said with my fist balled up.