•28•

Diamond Pov.....

This girl that looked so familiar walked in the room and greeted everyone.

"Aye, why y'all ain't tell me thick ass Cat was coming?" Cliff said smiling from ear to ear.

"Stop talking about my girl like that nigga" Dom said.

"That's my girl nigga" Cliff stated.

"No mines" Dom respond.

"No-" "Y'all shut the fuck up, no one cares who bitch she is! Now why the fuck she here? Zane? Dre? Dom??" Diamond asked.

"Hold up baby, I ain't no bitch. You better chill on that word" Cat said. Awe shit.

"Nah baby you better chill. Fuck wrong with you" Diamond said hopping off the counter and walking towards her.

And, guess who was behind her? India ass.

They always trying to fight.

"Y'all running up?" Cat asked dropping her purse.

"Square up bitch ain't no talking" India said putting up her set till Doney grabbed her and Dre grabbed Mo.

"Y'all got to fucking chill!" CC said.

"Y'all don't even know this girl and y'all trying to fight." CC continued.

"Where you from hoe? What high school you Went to? You look mighty familiar!"Diamond asked her.

"I'm from crenshaw bitch and you the same bitch that was trying to fuck with my nigga Mitch!" Cat said trying to lunge at her, but CC grabbed her.

"Ohh! Bestfriend she talking about that nigga that be calling and texting your phone everyday?" India said with a smirk.

She got a new nigga already? I'll kill both of they ass. I'm trying to keep cool bro.

"Chile yes, this bitch a waste of time." Diamond said and sat back on the counter.

"Take her out for a Minute" Dre ordered CC to do.

Cat left the room and all the attention was on Mo.

"Diamond you really got to chill the fuck out sometimes bra. Real shit, you too India!" Dre stressed.

"Whatever, why we here anyways?" Mo asked.

"We was trying to tell y'all that Cat is apart of the family now. We gone have Nay do a check on her before we actually let her in.

She will be filling in for Mo and or India on different exchanges and shit like that." Dre said and Diamond chuckled.

"Like the shit we got for tomorrow night, I believe it's s gon be one brazy ass mission and we don't need y'all to get hurt. So we got Cat to handle tomorrow night's exchange with us. Mo you gon have to sit this one out. We don't need you in the hospital again. We only need India and Cat." Dre continued.

Diamond chuckled.

"It's cool, this is just y'all way of telling me I'm getting Replaced and I Can't handle the pressure." She said smiling.

"I mean, I'm going to go, so I'll see y'all flaw asses on the flip side" She said as she jumped down from the counter and walked out.

"Y'all Green as fuck, tried my bestfriend face like that" India said and walked out too.

After a few minutes of quiteness CC brought Cat back in. Then, India came in after.

I started to give everybody they position and the Plan for tomorrow night's move out.