luke

Her devious smirk widens into a beautiful smile as she leans her head closer to mine. I can feel her minty breath hitting my heated skin as she straddles my lap. My hands grip her waists as I lean closer; I'm so desperate for her.

Too desperate.

Finally, after looking into her gorgeous eyes that kind of resembled mine, she leans in and just as our lips are about to touch...

"Luke!"

I gasped and immediately sat up, out of breath. I look up to where Lucy is; she's staring down at me with a panicked expression on her face.

"What's going on?" I asked, utterly confused (considering I had just woken up from possibly the best yet weirdest dream I've ever had).

"Lukey!" I hear a voice call from outside my bedroom. "I need to talk to you!"

"It's Michael," Lucy whispers quickly. I could tell she had just gotten changed because I could've sworn I had been looking into a mirror. "You've gotta go."

I quickly stood up from the bed and walked towards the window, but just as I started opening it the door to the bedroom started to jiggle.

"I'm coming in!" Michael warns.

"There's no time!" Lucy hisses at me. "Hide in the closet!"

I did as she instructed, and I soon as I engulfed myself into the small darkness of my closet, I heard the door to my bedroom opened.

"Hey, man," I hear Lucy greet Michael in a voice the sounded creepily like mine. "What are you doing here?"

"Look, dude," Michael sighs. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Lucy yawns, obviously still tired.

Would it be weird for me to say that I wanted nothing more than to let her sleep in my own arms?

"You know, for everything. The constant flirting I know makes you uncomfortable. When I kissed you... Although, it was the best damn kiss I ever had," Michael spoke.

Both my fists clenched at my sides and I narrowed my eyes.

"Michael..." Lucy said, sounding unconvinced.

"Luke, I know you don't have feelings for me and instead of getting angry, I should've respected that. I had a chat with Cal and he was right; if you don't feel the same way, you don't feel the same way. I wouldn't wanna be led on anyway," he chuckles.

"It's okay, bro. I get it," Lucy replies, sounding as awkward as possible. She's a natural. "Now can we put it behind us and be mates?"

"Sure. Just... uh..."

"What is it?" Lucy asked

"I know this is gonna sound crazy and too far-fetched, but can I have one last kiss?" Michael asked, quite shyly.

If you fucking touch her I swear-

"Oh, um, sure, I guess..." Lucy chuckles and my eyes widened as the room is filled with silence for a few seconds.

Fuck.

"Thanks!" Michael said. "The guys and I are waiting for you outside, so just come down when you're ready."

The door closes and I let out a sigh of relief when the closet door opens. Lucy smiles apologetically at me, "Sorry 'bout that. I have to go."

I walked out after her. "Where are you guys going?"

She shrugged. "To hang out, I guess."

"Did you guys kiss?" I blurted out unexpectedly.

Lucy turned to look at me, her entire face going red. "You heard everything, huh?"