neighbor boy

I was in the bathroom scribing the floor when I heard people laughing outside. I haven't heard laughing in a long time. Most of the days I miss school and school is the only other place I hear kids laughing, but I was never one of them. I have no friends... No one to tell a joke...no one to share my feelings with...just me. I went to the little bathroom window above the toilet and looked through to see a boy with blond hair helping an older woman, who I think is his Mom, carry boxes into the house in front of mine. I guess we got a neighbor. I heard the bathroom door swing open and my dad yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
I, quickly turned my body in fear as he grabbed my arm and drug me across the house. "No dad!! please not again! i was just looking!" i yelled defending myself. "Stop struggling or ill do both." he demanded. I instantly stopped squirming around, but i was still crying because i knew what he was going to do to me. He pulled me to his bedroom and slammed my body on the bed. I fought back until he reminded me that I'd get both...
he grabbed the rope, which laid on on the dresser. He tied it to my hands to the bed board. He pulled my shorts down and began to rap me. I cried the hole time...this happened to me every time i looked outside, listen to music, text, or anything that has to do with contact with others. If i went to school or talked to him he'd beat me. I use to have a mom...until she died...because of someone...my father.

I woke up in my room. My room is under ground in the under basement and my floor is nothing, but dirt. The only window in there is the one that's got bars like a dungeon. Its at the top of the room, sometimes I sneak my dresser to the window and climb it so i can see the outside. and that's exactly what i did. I got up and scooted it to the window then forced myself up so i can continue to examine the neighbor boy... i was so amazed by his beautiful blue eye which lit up the world. I continued to look at him until he turned and noticed i was watching then he waved. By the shock that ran through my small body i fell off the dresser onto the floor.

Marks pov:

We drove up to the new house and it was huge! i got out and started to help my mom unload the boxes and take them into the house. I picked up a box when my mom stopped me and said "Mark i got the breakable ones!"
I put the box down and said "i tried to help pff" I picked up a light box that wasn't that big.. i hate how she treats me like I'm 5 i hit puberty for Gods sake. I studied the neighborhood when i seen this really pretty girl with brown straightened hair pulled up with glasses looking at me through this little window in the house in front of me. I just acted as if i didn't notice. i seen a older man grab her arm and drag her across the room. I could hear them yelling at each other.
the man i guess yelled at her for looking out the window. The yelling stopped me and my mom from moving the boxes we both just stared st the house. I turned and looked at my mom as she sighed "i hope they wont be doing this every day and night." the yelling continued for a few minutes until the screams turned to cries.

_________________________________________

hey guys i hope you enjoy this story I'm gonna try to update everyday so stay active loves😘😍💕💕💞❤