Stay? Or go

"Mark, come look at this"
He came out slowly.
As I stood in the middle of the hologram.
"What the hell?" His eyes narrowed.
"It's fake!"
"How did you know" he asked looking around.
"I don't know..I uh just guessed it"
"You can't just guess something like this!"
"Well I did!" I snapped.
He turned back into the shack and laid down.
"We can't stay here Mark!"
"Of course we can." He sighed
"That might be a sign that their coming"
"Jennifer! Lay your cute ass beside me and shut your yacking and get to sleep!" Mark yelled.
I did as a demanded. I laid next to him as close as possible cuddling with him. He's so beautiful!!
I laid my head to his shoulder as he brushed my matted hair with his fingers.
"We're okay" he whispered as I fell asleep.
The night was warm, but mixed with winds.

                   *next morning*

The sound of beating rain hit the roof of the shack. I opened my eyes and there was Mark sleeping away. I cuddled up to him to feel his warmth.
"I think I kinda like you" I whispered to his sleeping body.
"And I think I kinda like you" his lip moved as his sat up. Our noses were basically touching.
"Really?" I asked.
He nodded slowly. The flutters filled my stomach as his breath heated my mouth. We were at the verge of kissing.
"Kiss me?" He whispered.
I leaned in as our lips connected. The smooth and soft lips rubbed my mine. He brushed a lose strand of my hair back behind my ear and said
"I'm glad your alive! And you need to stay alive! I'm right around the corner you'll see"
Confusion filled my brain.
Mark slowly disappeared.
"MARK NO! WHATS HAPPENING?" I yelled at the vision.
"I'm in your heart Jennifer stay strong!!" His voice said. I could hear him, but couldn't see him.

The light glared at me as I my arms where tied to the bed the bangs of the bed Bored were loud.
I could hear the moans from my father over rafting everything. After he was finished with me he slapped my face causing me to wheep. The blood on my wrists from the rope are sharp and painful. 
"Get out!" He yelled as he tossed me to the floor.
I limped to my room in pain. Once I got in I got out my phone that I stole from my old friend Calista..I noticed a nonifacation:

Duhitzmark just uploaded a new YouTube video

I clicked the link to see my idol. His face brightened my day! But the worst thing is he will never know me! And he will never know that EVERYTIME my dad rapes me I dream of him..nothing but him.. It will always be HIM!!
Together we're misterous!

____________________

                 THE END!

----------------------------

Hey guys that's the end of it❤️😭
Sorry if it's not how you wanted it to be, but yeah that's how it ended.