Who is he?

He took me by the arm and we darted across the road. "What!? Are you crazy!?" I asked.
"Well duh!" He laughed. We ran around his house. There was this ladder that leads to the roof. "Get up there!" He demanded pointing to the ladder.
I did as I was told. He followed me.
"Follow me!" He said once we got the the roof top. He opened a window and climbed in. He took my hand and helped me. "Who are you!?" I asked.
"DUHHHH I'm Mark!" He sassed "hey that's good duhitzmark" he said aloud.
I rolled my eyes. I could see my house through the other side of the window. Terror ran through my body. 
What if he notices I'm gone? What if he sees me in the street? I have never been more scared. "Why did you bring me here!?" I asked.
"Your safe aren't you?"
"Well..."
"Aren't you?"
"Yes.."
"I'm..I'm..out of that house" I laughed.
I stopped laughing. Tears started rolling down my face. "I'm out of the house.." I cried.
"What the!?" He said.
I started laughing, which made him start laughing too.
"Bipolar.." I said.
He nodded.
"How am I gonna get back in?" I asked.
"I'm not letting you!" He said.
"Wait? Are you kidnapping me!?" I asked.
"You can say that..ORRR you can say I'm saving your life..giving you freedom.." He shrugged.
I nodded. I walked over to pictures on a stand. It was a group of people, a family...a..family...
"Marrkk??" A woman yelled.
Marks face dropped. "Quick get under my bed and don't say a word!" He whispered. I stuttered. "You'll be okay..I promise.." He assured me.
I crawled under the bed and laid there.. The door opened..

      -------------------------------

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to leave you in suspense..only Cuz I love you😘😉😏