Next day

Through out the night I couldn't really sleep. Once daylight came around I heard police sirens. I lifted my head and looked out the window.
'NO WAY' I thought.
There was police outside of my fathers house.
I shook Mark.
"Mark..mark!"
He opened his eyes.
"What!?" He asked still sleeping.
As I told him about the police his eyes got big.
"We can't stay here!" He said.
"A- Ya we can!!" I stuttered unsure of myself.
Mark got up and said,
"we need to make a plan!"
"No I-I-I can just go back to my house a-And everything will be back to normal!" I once again stuttered.
"No because if you go back the next time I see you Will be at you funeral! Because he will take your life away!!" Mark replied.
"Ugh!!"
I stood up as did he, but I stayed away from the window.

---------------3hrs past----------

Mark and I looked out the window, and the cops, and my fathers car were gone.
He looked at me and smiled
"follow me!"
We went out of his back window and down the latter.
He took my hand and we ran across the street. I undid the locks on the window and slipped inside. He tossed me a bag as I filled it with my close.
"Hurry up!" He whispered.
I did.
I did as he demanded.
I jumped back up on my dresser and Mark helped me out. Again he took my hand as he did the same with his close.
He wrote a note and left it on his desk.

Dear mom,

I'm sorry, but God sent me on a mission to help this girl! Her father abuses her, and I'm sure you'll understand me leaving! If she gets caught she'll be murdered by her own father! It's sad that I have to leave but I'm doing this for her. I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!

For ever and always
Mark!❤️
(P.S I'll be back😉 once my mission is complete!!"

He placed the note onto his desk stand and then we both claimed down the latter and took off through the woods.
"We'll be okay right!?" I asked.
"Yes!"
A few hours on the run we came across an old abandon house. We walked smoothly and steadily to it.
Once I opened it this old man appeared and yelled....

-------------------------------

Sorry there's a dead end lol 😂
I'll update tomorrow😂😝👌

You guys are so amazing love ya😘😘