Caskett: Touchdown Kiss, Chapter 3

NEW CHAP FELLAS !!!!!

..................................................................................

Rick stood in front of his mirror and took a deep breath. "Hey man you ready?" Espo asked and Rick nodded. "Yea."

 "First day! Exciting." Espo said as they locked up the dorm room. "Yea." Rick agreed. 

Espo narrowed his eyes then chuckled. "Something on your mind..or someone." He teased. Rick rolled his eyes and shoved him.

 "No." He lied. "Bro come on it's me." Espo said. "Ok I might be thinking about Kate." He said.

 Javi laughed, "Well then you better run those laps." He winked and Rick rolled his eyes. "Bro she totally played me." Rick said. 

"Yea I wish I could have seen your face." Javi said and Rick rolled his eyes. 

"She told me she wasn't the "Best Player" and i thought she meant she wasn't that good! But she was the best player out there, scoring all the points." He said as they rode the elevator. 

"Maybe she wanted to surprise you! I've heard talk that Coach never let Kate date and she was never the girl who fell for charm." Javi said.

 The elevator stopped and they walked out smiling at some of their teammates as they passed them. 

"Well I really don't think we'll be together any time soon." Rick said and Javi gave him a frown.

"Kyra?" He asked and Rick nodded. "Man if she was a boy I would have gone and kicked her.."

 "Oh Believe me I wanted to slap her." Rick said and Javi smirked. 

"Oh hey here's Bio 101." Javi said when they reached the room. "Alright man have fun." Rick said and Javi rolled his eyes.

 "Hmphf." He said and Rick chuckled. 

He walked off and took his phone out. "Ok I have AP English, room 347." he said looking up.

 "Hey Stranger." A voice said and he looked over his shoulder. "Uhh Hi?" He said. 

A girl stood there, she had long wavy blond hair, bright blue eyes and he guessed a very expensive outfit going.

 "You must be Rick Rodgers." She said and he nodded. "I'm Maddison Lewis." She said sticking out her hand. 

She seemed..nice? Perky even. "Looks like you're a bit lost what class do you have?" She asked. "AP English." He said.

 "Awesome! Me too!" I'll walk you there." She said and he smiled. "Sure thanks." He said and she nodded. 

"Do you like it here?" She asked and he nodded. "So far." he said.