FINAL CHAPTER !

*SNIFF SNIFF!* I Loved this story sooo much guys!!! Thanks to all who stuck with me!! I'll make sure to start on a new story! Gotta keep the brains sharp with castle ;) !!!! LOVE YALL!!!!

.....................................................

The days passed after Rick had let Jayden go. 

He made sure to keep his spirits up around his friends but when he was alone with Kate he would let his mask down. 

He would be open with her and confess how he felt. She made a promise to herself to always be there for him.

 He also made it clear that even when they had children of their own, he would always have a place for the little boy he grew to love in his heart. 

Kate had simply smiled and kissed his cheek, stroking his arm and telling him that she loved him. 

A few months had passed and they found themselves relaxing on the couch in front of a fire on a chilly October morning.

 Kate had jumped up and turned to him with a huge grin on her face. "Rick!" 

"Hmm?" He asked, sleep heavy in his voice. "Let's get married." Now fully awake he sat up with wide eyes. 

"Kate?" "Let's get married babe!" "Like Right now?" He asked, excitement in his voice. 

She smiled and bit her lip. "I want to but my parents would kill me if we eloped, but let's do it soon, like next month soon!" She stated with a huge cheshire grin on her face. 

Rick returned her smiled and cupped the back of her head, kissing her softly. "Let's do it." He agreed.

 With that, on November 21st, just 3 days after Kate turned 20, they got married. They had quickly made arrangements to get married in new York, with their family and friends with them. 

Jim proudly walked Kate down the aisle while Rick stood and watched with a look of awe on his face. 

Javier was right beside him as best man and his brother, Zayn made sure he was at his little brother's wedding. 

Rick had taken her on a trip to the Philippines for their honeymoon, she had been ecstatic when he came to her with the tickets.

 "Babe." "Hmm?" She purred, stopping from her paper that she had do for class. 

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled, walking up to her. "What is it?" She quizzed with a shy smile. 

"Oh just our honeymoon surprise." He shrugged earning a squeal from his fiance. 

"Where where where!" She gasped. He chuckled and brought the piece of paper from behind his back in sight for her.