Caskett: Touchdown Kiss, Chapter 24

Hey Guys New chap! Yas i'm keeping up!!!!! HEHE !!!! BUT OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO EMOTIONAL FOR ME TO WRITE! IT is so tear jerking!! JK JK.. depends if you really like romance !!! 

.................................................................................

After a nice talk with her mother Kate decided to go to Rick's house. 

She took the key he had given her, some time ago and placed it in the lock. 

Opening the door and peeking her head in, she stepped through the doorway. "Rick?" She called. 

When she didn't receive an answer she dropped her coat on the chair and walked into his room. "Rick?" She searched. "Guess he's not here." She mumbled. 

As she turned around to walk back out something caught her eye, she strided over, heels clicking to the wood panels. 

The piece of paper had lots of writing on it, she picked it up. 

When she saw the large letters written on the top she felt her breath hitch, her legs began to wobble and her hands quivered. 

'Plan for asking Kate to Marry Me'.

And then she read the date, it was 8 months ago, and the week before she left him that horrid day. 

As she read through the ideas he had scribbled she felt her lip quirk up and her eyes brimmed with fresh, unseen tears.

 Oh Rick, she thought. How could she have been so stupid. 

She gingerly turned the paper to read what was on the back. 

And when she saw the extra nice letters in cursive that were written in song form her kept in tears began to flow. 

She took a deep breath before opening her mouth to read the words to herself. 

'Kate, we've been together for so long, now let me sing you this song..

Your eyes are so nice, so sharp and so bright, the way your hazel and green seem to gleam in the light, 

your smile is like a infection, it spreads throughout my heart, 

when you're not with me I dread being apart, 

when your smile reaches from cheek to cheek my heart just seems to leap, 

your hair is like a wave of many curls, the chestnut and caramel seem to flow from your top to your toes, i

t's caressing so sweetly as it flies in in the breezing, now I have one question

...My darling Kate, will you Marry me pretty pretty Please?'

.... Oh my goodness, she thought. She was crying, she was honest to goodness sobbing.