Chapter 6: Girlies

A/N

245 reads WTF!

Lol thanks guysssss.

This chapter will introduce the girlies. So

Ya

And also zayns girls name is ajia pronounced asia.

Just sayin.

Ok

To the story

~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV:

"Goodmorning love" harry says as i open my eyes." The girls are making breakfast so you can go take a shower or whatever. they lent you some clothes to wear they're in the bathroom."

"Okay."i say, half awake i stand myself up and walk to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and let it warm up. I look for the clothes the girls gave me. Half expecting them to be dark jeans and a heavy metal T-shirt. But instead its a pair of pink shorts, an animal loose tank top and a bra and underwear.

The bathroom fills with steam, indicating that the shower is read.

I step in the water droplets hitting my back at different speeds, relaxing my muscles.

I just stand there for a while. I find the soaps and cleanse my body.

When I'm done i step out, drying myself with a towel.

I put on the clothes that i had been given and step out of the bathroom.

It smells heavenly. Pancakes and bacon it seems.

I follow my nose and navigate my way to the kitchen.

As i turn into the kitchen i see them. The girls.

Not what i was expecting. AT. ALL.

A/N

Sorry for the short update. Its just a filler because im writing a longer one. And plus i go back to school tomorrow and i need to do all the honework i didnt do lol. So yeahh. Bye.

-T