Chapter 10

Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness, and Siva Kaneswaran

Those are the ppl from... the wanted *shudders*

Taylors POV:

It was just like my dream from the previous night, but this time, it was real.

One of the boys grabs a pair of handcuffs from a cupboard and walks over to me.

He takes my shirt off while i try to resist but he is to strong. The shirt rips in two and he starts working on my bra.

He ends up just ripping that off, the clamp digging into my skin and he pulls it out of my reach.

He then puts the hand cuffs on my wrists and pushes me towards the wall. My hands are then placed over my head and hooked on a hook in the wall by the chain in between my wrists.

He pulls down my skirt with ease and leaves me in just my panties.

"Max!" he yells, "she's hooked up!"

Max walked in and eyed me up and down. A smirk formed on his lips as he started walking towards me.

"Harry!" i scream, that being the first name that pops into my head.

"Oh hunny don't cry for your little harry," max begins, moving towards me till his breath brushes against my lips,"the others are handling him. and im handling you."

He steps backwards and grabs what looks like a whip from the cabinet.

He walks over to me and traces my jawline with his cold finger.

"Stop it now," i say through gritted teeth," someone will save me."

He chuckles and runs the whip through his fingers. With a blink of an eye i feel the cold leather come in contact with my left boob.

I hiss in pain.

"You are going to regret that so much," a voice says.

Again max whips me in the face before he's pulled back by two hands.

I slowly black out from the powerful hit.

•••

I try to open my eyes but they're swollen shut.

I hear the soft pur of an engine not far from where i am.

I try to move around but my body feels paralyzed.

"Hello," i say as loud as i can, but it comes out as a hushed whisper,"is anyone there?"

"Taylor?" a voice says,"is that you?"

I can't make out the voice but it belongs to a girl.

"Yeah." i say, agains in a hushed whisper,"i cant move."

"Same... What Happened" I can finally make out whose voice it is.

"Christy im scared." I say.

And that's the last thing i could say.

I always thought that if i were to die, my last words would be to say i love you for the one person i cared about. i guess not.

My last words were expressing my feelings.

•••

The soft buzz of a machine is all that can be heard.

I'm dead. Am i in heaven? or hell?

I open my eyes the slightest bit.

No taylor, your in the hospital.

"Shes in critical condition," a voice says,"she'll be lucky if she makes it out of the hospital alive."

What happened?

I let out a soft groan as i try to sit up, but am pulled back down by the cords attached to me.

i hear footsteps rushing over to me.

"please relax," what i assume the doctors voice says,"dont move."

the once slow  steady pulse of the machine to my left is now beeping rapidly.

"whats wrong with me" I say in a soft whisper.

theres a pause almost as if the doctor is pondering what to tell me. She should tell me. Its my body.

"you've uhm... you" the doctor stutters, "you have been diagnosed with cancer."

A/N

okay I know the cancer part doesn't make sense but we're learning about it in science sonext chapter the doctor will explain it.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE SCHOOL

I'm not sure yet but I think im going to put this story on hold... I don't know. im just not feeling it at the moment.