Chapter 8

A/N

Im in las vegas!!!

This hotel has a pool with a shark tank in the middle!

And to top that theres a waterslide going THROUGH the shark tank!

Lol.

Sorry for not updating in a while.

To the story!

Taylor's POV

"We should go get our belly buttons pierced!" Christy offers.

Pierced? Uhm, No.

"You are not getting any part of your sexy little body touched!" Niall teased, kissing christy.

Antionette walks into the tattoo parlor after louis and rai follows. I, trying to fit in, follow, leaving harry behind.

As i walk in, my nose is engulfed with an awful smell. I look around, having never been in a tattoo parlor, to see a rather buff man getting what looks like a feather tattoo.

I watch in awe as the tattoo pen seems to effortlessly flow on the mans skin.

I've never wanted a tattoo. but now, i kind of do.

No you don't taylor! needles=bad. Bad=not good.

Well, it doesn't look like it'd hurt. And plus, it would be a little one an-

SNAP OUT OF IT!

You don't want a tattoo.

"Taylor?" a familiar voice says, "Are you okay? you look rather... pale."

"I'm fine,harry." i reply.

He grabs my hand making me tense at his cold touch.

"Chill out," he says harshly, letting go of my hand, "I can't even touch you god!"

Stunned by his sudden change in behavior, a tear slips unintentionally from my eye.

"And don't be so god damn sensitive!" he says, slapping me hard on the cheek causing me to loose balance. "Why did i have to steal you, worthless piece of crap."

I lay there still, stunned by his actions, as he walks out of the store.

Antionette and louis walk by and look down at me carelessly.

I struggle to get up when rai runs to help me.

"Oh my god are you okay?" she says, standing me up, "what happened?"

what did happen?

"Nothing," i respond regaining strength and turning on my heel, "im fine."

I trail out of the store, rai not far behind.

"Hey!" rai yells, "wait up! i know you're lying!".

I pick up my pace heading to-

Wait. I don't even know where I'm going. Stupid harry fucking styles had to fly me to London, on a complete different continent so i have no idea where I'm going.

I see a sign pointing towards the mall exit and pick up my pace.

"Taylor, god dammit!" rai screams, loosing temper.

I open the big glass doors and exit the mall, only to be pulled back in by a strong grip on my jacket hood.

"Let me go!"

"No get your stupid arse in this damn mall or else!"

I was surprised, the voice not belonging to rai, but to Harry.

"Or else what?"

"You don't want to know."

What.

A/n

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I wrote it in the car and i just got home from vegas and its 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm at my dads house.

Btw. Thanks for all the reads! I'm almost at 900!!!!!

Stay fierce llama lovers!

(P.s. you didnt hear this from me but i might be writing a new EPIC fan fic. Or maybe two... or three.)

-T