Chapter 12

Me and the guy who says his name is harry sit alone in the hospital room.

"Remember me." he keeps saying, "please, remember me."

'I'm sorry "Harry" i cant remember you i was just hit by a car diagnosed with cancer then got my boobs taken away in a matter of three days! what do you expect? me to just miraculously remember everyone?' I think.

So far hes told me im his girlfriend. He talks about boys called Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zack i think. No, it's Zayn (lol). He also talks about their girlfriends Christy, AJ, Antionette, and Rai.

"Taylor," he says quietly, "I fucked up."

"What do you mean?" i ask

"I snapped at you." he says even quieter than the first time.

I can tell hes holding back tears.

"Harry." i say, "i dont remember it! it doesn't matter. So what you made a mistake. This is a chance for you to restart, make a new future, not remember the past."

He nods.

• • • • • • • • •

The doctor said it was okay to take me home today and I'm currently driving "home".

He didn't tell me what happened to my parents but he says i live with him and the others.

We park outside of the house and sit in the car for a while.

Harry turns to look at me and puts his hand on mine but i quickly pull back.

"S Sorry" i whisper.

He opens the car door and i do the same as we walk up to the house.

I walk into the smell of cornbread and chili and sweat.

One of the boys, Louis i think, walks over to us.

"Hey haz." he says, " hey Tay. Foods cooking."

"Im Hungryyy!"i hear a boy whine. Niall, i can tell by the Irish accent.

I giggle and follow harry upstairs.

He leads me into his room and sits me on his bed.

He sits next next to me and i scoot closer to him.

He puts his hand on mine.

"I remember harry." i say so quietly I'm not even sure i said it.

"What do you remember." he says.

"This connection." I say.

Silence.

Our fingers entwine.

We lay in the bed under the covers for a while until i fall asleep.

A/N

6K
Freaking
Reads.

Please rate and comment if you want me to keep going because i kind of lost INTREST but if the people like it I'll write it.

Another filler. ✌️