Chapter 9

A/N

Hey guys.

First of all

THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!!!

Omg its amazing.

Maybe check out my other fanfics i just started?

And i been having really bad writers block. So bare with me!

Christy my bffl said that chapters should be longer so here it goeeesss.

To the story!

Taylors POV:

Its cold. It smells of rat poison and dryer.

One of the little things i did, turned my life around.

"Taylor!" i hear harry says in a singsong voice. "Im back."

He walks down into the basement, where i am, and throws down a bag.

Metal clanks as he walks towards me.

He bends down and pulls out chains and hooks them to my wrists and ankles, then attaches them to the wall im sitting against.

He pulls me up and puts me against the wall.

His green eyes meet mine and a wave of fear rushes through my body.

This is it. Im going to die.

Then i woke up, drenched in sweat.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I slide back to the head board in a fetus position.

The door opens a crack and lightness fills the room.

"Are you okay?" christy asks, "i heard you whimpering. These walls are really thin."

"Ya, no im fine," i answer, "just a dream."

She stands there for a second, then breaks the silence.

"You know what harry said today," she begins, " he wasn't joking. He is very... different. What im trying to say is, watch out for him. "

Well this is just great. My 'boyfriend' is dangerous so i have to 'watch out' for him.

Why? is all i can think of, but some thing tells me, i dont want to know.

She shuts the door and i lay in darkness, kept awake by my endless thoughts.

•••

"Hi." harry says groggily, as he walks into the crowded dining room.

He walks past the booth in which im sitting in and sits with niall and christy.

Rai comes and sits across from me and starts munching away on her bacon, without saying a word.

"why aren't you eating your food?'' she asks, not looking up.

''just not hungry.''i whisper, loud enough for her to hear.

she looks up from her food and stops eating. She looks at me, her eyes full of worry.

''It's what harry said, isn't it.'' she says, "im so sorry that he took you. you didn't deserve to get him.''

It's silent for a while, then rai goes back to her food.

''why'' I ask instantly regretting saying it so loud.

Harry slams his fists on the table from the booth next to ours and stands up. He definitely heard our conversation.

''GODDAMMIT RAI. why do you gotta go BLABBING YOUR DAMN MOUTH all the time." harry says, keeping his tone at a reasonable level, " Shes not ready to know everything yet!''

''Geez what crawled up your ass.'' rai said under her breathe.

wrong choice, rai.

Harry punches rai straight in the face.

rai screams, her nose starting to bleed, "WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!??!!''

Liam runs over and starts pounding Harry with his fists. Harry tries to fight back but Liams power is to much for him to handle.

while Louis tries to break the boys up, AJ, antionette, and Christy get me and rai out of thw booth and into AJ's bedroom. Christy shuts and locks the door.

We sit in silence, well as silent as it could get. From the room we could clearly hear the boys screaming profanity and an occasional fist coming in contact with a face.

"What is going on!?" I finally let out, tears filling the brim of my eyes.

Christy looks at Antionette with a questioning look, Antionette nods and Christy looks back at me.

"there's a lot you need to know about this... family." Christy begins, in a hushed tone, "the boys are in this big...gang. they're called the zippers. They are the toughest, most feared gang in all of London. they've killed... a lot of people. Well, harry has killed a lot of people."

I nod as she continues the story.

"both of Harrys parents died when he was a child and all he had left was his only friend Louis and his cat. It sounds funny but the reason harry formed the gang was because the tough gang at the time was the Uncles and they killed harrys cat. Harry wanted revenge so he got his gang together, the zippers. they set out one night to find the Uncles. when they found them it was 5-17. They ended up killing all 17 of the Uncles and the Zippers were made the toughest gang. Then another gang called The Wanted formed and are set on killing us all."

I look at everyone in terror. What other emotions could you feel if you were put in the situation that you might die.

Theres a pounding at the door and everyone freezes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!'' an unfamiliar voice yells.

"oh no," antionette says,

"they're here,''

A/N

so I wrote this chapter on my moms laptop because I don't have my own and ive been using my phone and I wanted to change things up. I really feel like this was a crappy chapter but whatever. Im  mad because my mom said were not going trick or treating for Halloween and honestly I know im getting old but I will never stop loving trick or  treating. I mean whats better than walking around dressed as a fairy at 12 at night going up to peoples houses and taking their candy!