What's A Hug Again?

Jacks eyes widen sudenlly. "W-What are you doing?!?! Are you...trying to choke me?!?!!! What is this motion that you doing???

You quickly let go, realizing that he didn't understand. "That's what we humans call a hug. It's something we tend to do when we feel a strong emotion. There can be a range of different emotions for why someone would hug someone....not the emotions that you have...but different ones. The ones I had mentioned before.

Jack sat there and listened. He nodded his head a few times, but you weren't really sure if her was listening or still in shock from you trying to strangle him. "Yeah...I have heard of "hugging"...I don't get it....It seems...strange. I mean, so you're blocking someones airways and blood flow to suppress happiness???

You sighs loudly, obviously slightly annoyed. "No Jack. But that's okay. I didn't expect you to get it anyways." You inhale deeply, letting the air fill your lungs ad you think. "Umm...Jack?" You exhale just as deeply.

"Yes?" 

"Could..." You begin to blush, trying to push it away you continue. "Could I try h-hugging you again?" Slowly, you raise your eyes up to meet his empty sockets on his mask.

Jack put a hand up, gesturing for you to be quite. You obliged. "Wait. Answer my question first..."

"What is it?" Your intrest is peaked now. He hadn't really asked you anything yet, so you wanted to know just what was joing on through this killers mind.

"Is happiness when you feel that nothing can make you feel more satisfied in life?"

You had to think for a moment. "...I suppose that's a way to put it. So yeah, I guess so." With this, you smile a little.

Jack continues. "I think that when i was a kid I might of felt happiness with a soccer ball...But, that friendship ended when that kid moved.....And I was back to my abusive parents and I felt miserable again, but.....it doesn't matter now that I am half dead..." You just sit there, looking up at him as you know the horrible pain he must of gone through his whole life. Only having one person there for you, and they leave... "And yes. You could try hugging me again, if you'd so like to..."

You lift you head up to him. "Now. Now your half dead. You used to feel just like a normal human, even if you barely remember those feelings, it's good to know that you have still experienced them...And yes." A cute smile makes it way to your lips. "Yes I would like that hug." Leaning in, you hug Jack lighter then the time before trying not to cause alarm from him.

You can tell that Jack is confused once again by the way he tilts his head. "Feel anything?" You ask, generally curious.

"Uh, I feel...confused.."

"Then I was right! I suppose that would mean that you just learned a new emotion. At least you hadn't mentioned that one before, anyways." Your smile tends to get wider the longer your in his arms, and you start to wonder why.

"And I feel...my childhood coming back to me...that only friend used to hug me too...I remember now! And I used to love his hugs because of my parents' lack of care towards me. He knew my situation and....and he would hug me everyday. He was like a brother to me....was...."

Tears begin to form in your eyes. They are mere specs of water, but you couldn't help but feel sad for Jack. "It's good you had a friend like that Jack..."