Yarn Companies and Rendevous

"Wait! Hold up!" Their response was to ignore you and continue their walking pace.

"Hey, dude! I said wait up! I wanted to thank you!" No response. "Asshole..." You stand to your feet.

"Excuse me, but referring to me as an ass is very disrespectful considering the fact that I did, just as of now in fact, save yours." Well, judging from the voice, she was a girl, not a dude.

"Oh, I thought you were a guy."

"And you interpreted that since I was a dude, it is suddenly alright to name me an asshole?"

"Well, no, but..." She turned to face you and removed her hood allowing short, obviously dyed, blonde hair with bangs to show.

" Nevermind. Do you know what this place is by any chance?" You ask before taking a moment to survey your surroundings and begin to realize just how screwed you are. The place looked like hell. No, literally. There were flames left and right, random puddles of lava that had formed from it dripping in from the ceiling, and the overall shade of the place was blood red tainted with the smell of death. Lovely.

"Perfectly well. Not that I'm going to explain, but yes I do." Taking a deep breath, you try to calm yourself. You've been through a lot of crazy shit but, this had to be one of the weirdest things to happen to you since the beginning of this rollercoaster ride you now call a life.

You crack a grin. She looked absolutely clueless. There was no way she knew what she was doing here "Oh, do you now?"

"My name is not "you"."

"Then what is it?" Wow, smartass.

"My name is Yara thank you very much."

"Hah, that sounds like a brand name." It does too. Yara? What? Is that a company for yarn or is that a real name? Maybe it's a fake name?

"Hahah, veerrry funny Y/N. And I'm not a smartass, I just happen to be very intelligent."

You stand there for a second and try to wrap your small incompetent brain around the fact that she just read your mind and already knows your name. "How-"

She starts to walk off again, her cloak giving off a swooshing sound with every movement that was both subtle yet definite. "Doesn't matter. Come along then Y/N."

You walk briskly to catch up to Yara as she keeps a steady pace. "Where-"

"I'm taking you back home of course." Could she really do that? Could she really take you back home? And, you just meet this girl so how exactly does she know who you are? “All of your questions will be answered eventually Y/N. Now, we can't have an angle like you living a hell like this, now can we?"

"Um, okay. But how would you know the way o-"

"I just do."

"Yeah, but if I'm going to travel with you, can you at least tell me abou-"

"Maybe later."

"...Yara?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Could you, oh, I don't know, maybe stop cutting me off while I'm ta-" Before you could finish, Yara had spun to face you and placed a finger over your mouth, cutting you off, again.

"Okay! Yesh when will you simply calm down?!" Yara just gave angry smiled as she pulled her hand away, her amber eyes looking rather cat like if anything with their slightly narrowed pupils. God what a bitch!

"Oh shut up I can hear everything your saying!

"Then stop reading my m-"

"Let's just get going. I have a rendezvou point I need to meet the others at my noon-high tomorrow."

"But, how do you know its noon if there isn't-"

"We don't need a sun or moon to judge the time of day or night. It is instinctively built into our genetic code. Like you humans can often sense when danger is around or about to occur. I believe you may have inherited this trait from my ancestors. Fascinating isn't it?"

This was a lot of information to take in at one, and what was this girl babbling on about ancestors and crap? Did she know how crazy she sounded right now? "Look, I just wanna get home."

"I know, and we will get you there safely." Bending down, Yara precede to bow to you in the most prestigious of ways.

"Um," You tap her on the shoulder and she spins back up to her tall stature, making you jump back a bit from the suddenness of it. "Who's we? You keep talking about others?"

"Just keep quiet for now. It'll all make sense once we arrive." You raise an eyebrow out of curiosity for the subject, but decide to let it rest for the time being.

"Hah, hey you actually let me finish those sen-"

"I suppose I did. Now be quite, your giving me a headache."

"...Your one to talk." Quietness ensued from that point on as the journey to the rendezvous point continued. Hopefully you'd be able to make it, not only to the rendezvou Yara mentioned, but out of this hell without strangling her first. . Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here's the next chapter FINALLY! I feel pretty bad for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger like that so I tried to write up the next part ASAP. Unfortunately I can't be on here all the time anymore which is pissing me off because otherwise I'd be typing all the time! I also just want to say thank you SO much for the almost 5,000 view on this story! I mean, like, damn. THAT'S A LOT! If you'd like to give me ideas, critique, or just talk, I’ll always be willing and would love to talk! And sorry if there were more grammatical errors in his one, I tried my hardest to tweak them out but yeah. Anyways, thanks again and have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/holiday/birthday/unbirthday, and I will see you guys in my next update! Later!

~Insanity