Secrets

You took you swell time walking back with Jack and Jeff. Jack seemed irritated. Mostly because Jeff had spoiled his fun. You smile to yourself. You'd never seen Jack display emotions like THAT. 

"So, you two do have a real thing going on, don't you?" Jeff kept a serious face.

"Yeah..."

"No!"

 You look over a Jack. Why would he say no? Didn't he like you, or was it all some joke?

"I-I mean yes and no! Jeff please don't tell anyone!" Was...Was Jack begging? Now that was new.

"Hm...I'll have to think about it." Grinning, Jeff patted you on the head before taking off in a run. Once Jeff was out of sight, Jack turned towards you and grabbed you by the shoulders. 

"What the hell Y/N?! You don't tell Jeff, of all people that were together straight up!"

"Why? What's so bad about him?"

"He can't keep a secret, that's why!" You frowned.Why was Jack trying to hide the relationship you had with him?!

"But why don't you want others to know about us?!"

Jack sighed heavily and pulled you into a hug. Shocked, you don't hug back for a moment. "Look, if everyone where to figure out that your not affected by my...appearance, than they might consider...."

"Consider what?"

"Let's just say that I don't want you to change, I like you just the way you are and I don't want you to leave me...I love you."

"Okay.I won't tell anyone. But isn't it obvious?"

"Not really. I just tell them I'm keeping patrol on you so you don't try to escape!" Releasing you, Jack took off his mask and looked at you to make sure he got his point across that he was serious. "If they discover that our relationship is real, that I actually have feelings for you...than they'll take you away from me. They'll...They'll...." Jack was quivering, his hands shaking.

"Who's they Jack?" 

"T-They....NO! NO, YOU CAN'T!" Jack fell to the floor, screaming at nothing. You drop down as he pulls you with him. Hitting the floor, your vision goes blurry as you look up to Jacks covered face. "THEY CAN'T!! NO!!!" Jack removed his hands, raveling puddles of black blood pooling out onto the ground.

"JACK! Jack, snap out of it! Your doing it ag-"

"NO!" Pulling back an hand, Jack hit you hard on the cheek, knocking you over.

You hit the ground, vision going even more blurry. "Jack..."

"STOP! THEY CAN'T DO IT!!!...T-THEY CAN'T!!!" Jack stood up quickly and blindly kicked you in the throat, causing you breathing to stop as you pass out from the electric shock hitting your brain.

(This is a shorter chapter, but I fell like if I'm gonna continue this series, then I'll have to shorten the chapters to post more often than once week. Anyways, thanks so much to all of you for reading! It really means A LOT! Again, any ideas for the story are MASSIVELY appreciated!) ~Insanity