Brianna

Alright. This is another good creepypasta oc. Now if like to take the time to say PLEASE REQUEST ON THE REQUEST CHAPTER OR PM ME. Its just easier for me to keep track. Also you can post on my message bored like @GamerGirl586 (who's OC this is) did, that's Kool too. I doubt people read this so write snuffleupagus in the comments and I'll give you a cookie.

So anyway! Gamer Girl's OC, Brianna!!

No one really knows of how far can a generation of people learning and possesing powers of sorcery,but we are now here to see the story of a young descendant of a witch named...

"Brianna!" Reighn,Brianna's sister yelled from downstairs,hoping to call the attention of a certain,19-year-old,already on her heels,nearly tripping and falling down the steps as she descended. Reighn smirked as she saw her older sister in her glory: her long,flowing,wavy locks of blonde,someone unusual for one being a daughter of some so-called witch. But it perfectly goes welll with her icy blue eyes that stood out on her pale face,and a slender figure. She was also clad in a beige dress that has a bracket neck,long sleeves and some sort of golden "waist-guard",then the beige fabric now reaching her knees,seeing the pretty black-and-blue thigh-high socks with boots.

And she was clutching in her hands the "cursed" wand her mother gave to her before she died. It can be accustomed to the powers of destruction,ruin and various forms of doom was within it. And because of that,their mother was believed to be a witch,and when she passed it to Brianna,they also thought of her of that as well,besides Reighn.

They thought of Reighn as some sort of Brianna's side-kick or something like that. Others also think she was the "heiress" of the wand,or some think she was also a plain witch like her sister.

But not all witches and their descendants aren't that bad,after all.

"Welp,we need some supplies though,we're gonna be at the town." Brianna shivered at the place that tumbled out her sister's lips. She hates it-no....DESPISED it to the end of time and space. When she and her sister Reighn,about 2 years ago,who was still 13 years old at that time,and her being 17,they were throwing insults at her,same with rotten food,and sometimes torches to "burn" her. Then after beating them up,the two sisters would be seen running to the mountains whom they call home,far away from the human civilization,whom they hated the sisters so much.

Not that Reighn and Brianna minded though,all they wanted was peace and not mobs marching up to their house,cursing like sailors,telling them to burn in the deepest pits of hell of being witches and their witchcraft.

"Well,maybe I could be the one there,since you-" Reighn was cut off by an annoyed Brianna who had her arms crossed.

"Us." she corrected. Reighn face-palmed,then proceeded to pick up a basket that was lying near the door of their humble abode,then waving to Brianna,who nods in acknowledgement to her goodbye. Reighn smirked then waved as she skipped towards the main place of their enemies.

As Reighn was out of sight and was out of the range of earshot,Brianna sighed loudly then slumped herself on a chair,staring at the wand. Brianna then saw the light blue sparks that went out of the wand's sharp tip,followed by the rumbling of the thunders outside. The said blonde then rested her elbows on the chair's wooden arm rests,then chin on it,then fell into a short nap...

Then hearing a piercing shriek in the air that belonged to her sister who was now in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh look! The witch is here! Burn her!" A woman screamed at Reighn when she was picking up a couple of apples to eat for dinner,when this dame screamed out,catching other's attention and creating a scene.