The Everlasting

This species has been around for thousands upon thousand of years, earning them the name of Et Perpetua, or The Everlasting. It is said that they date back to almost when the first human evolved. Whether they came about by their own chain of evolution or branched off of humans is still unclear but what is for certain is that they are far superior to humans in several ways.

One way is their life span. As per their name they live an outrageously long life. Spanning thousands of years in some cases. A factor to this is their ability to stop aging. They carry around what appears to be a stuffed bear that also seems to be another life form entirely. It has been said that it walks around on its own, even turning into an actual bear when their Et Perpetua calls for it. How is this important? Well, the Bears seem to regulate their aging. Once a bear is away from its Et Perpetua they start to age like a regular human, however when they touch the bear again it stops.

Another reason they are superior is that bear. As stated the bear is alive and can turn into a real bear whoever needed, but the bear also seems to impossible to injure. Few have claimed to shoot, stab, and hit the creature with no real damage ever happening and from those claims it seems that they barely lived through the experience. The creature is still as much a mystery as Et Perpetua but it is believed that they are born at the same time, cementing the bond further.

The final reason for their superiority is the fact that they could be anywhere without us knowing. Et Perpetua look human, all being girls, from the data I could find, and most looking between the ages of 5-8. It's an innocent enough age that no one would suspect anything to be off. That is not to say that Et Perpetua cannot be older and therefore it could be anyone around you. A significant other, a friend, a co-worker, someone you bump into on the street, possibilities are endless.

From these factors and research I have determined that they could possibly have a 'God Complex' or the belief that they are above it all. Animals, humans, everything. They believe they should run the world and even now I believe to have uncovered a few well known ones that I cannot put here. Et Perpetua are powerful and dangerous. There is no telling what they truly want. It could be world domination or just their own nation. Either way if they want it, it would be easy to do so.

I am writing this because I believe everyone should know. They are out there. You may believe I am crazy, and I am starting to wonder that myself, but they are real. I'm sure most will brush this off as the ramblings of a crazy person with too much time on their hands but don't say I didn't warn you when they do attack.

So this is actually something I wrote. I've been busy with school so that's why is haven't been posting like at all. Sorry about that. Um if you have a request then it's like the second chapter. And yeah. HAVE A NICE DAY WOLFIE!!!!!!!!!!!