OKAY EVERYONE, LISTEN UP

So for the past month I've been super busy with this, that, and every other thing. Which said means I haven't been able to update IN ALMOST A MONTH!!!

I'm so sorry Wolfie... You should've just spammed me for two hours straight... I probably would've listened then.

Anyway, back on track. So I need to update, and I will, but I also want to know what other ones you guys want so here's the deal. If you have a list of creepypastas then just private message me. If you have your own OC, private message me. If you only have one then post it to the request chapter OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. You starting to understand? The more that my pm blows up the more likely I will see them and do them.

Now listen Wolfie. Moon Moon loves you all. But Moon Moon is also quite busy with camping so you need to get these in sometime before Sunday if you really really want to read them or just casually be like "hey when you get a chance you should totally do *insert cp here*" Either way is fine with me. Annoy me, spam me, whatever. But DO NOT JUST DO IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A JERK. That would tik me off and you'll get blocked and stuff.

So that's pretty much it. Now you all stay fabulous~

(Posted August 11th so you know when Sunday it)