Miss Insanity

Hey Wolfie. I'm really sorry about not updating in a while. I'm so close to the end of the year! Only two more regents (NY testing) to go and I'm all yours! Also the people who have requested stuff I swear I'm getting to them.

"Marisa Heldon?"
"That's me..."
"I'm detective White. I'm investigating the recent murders around town and I was wondering if you could help me?"
"I-I'll try..."
"Okay. Now I'm going to show you a picture and I want you to tell me who it is. Okay?"
"Oh I know her! That's Abigail Barwell!"
"You know her?"
"Yeah, she–"
"Ms. White?"
"Starr! What is it?"
"We went over the murder scene again and found a journal. I think you should see this..."

5/22/14
We're moving today. I can't remember where though... Central Square I think. Anyway, I won't be able to right much because I have a lot of packing to do. But I promise I'll write more tomorrow.

5/24/14
We moved in just yesterday, but I already feel like we've been here forever. My room is kinda small, but other than the flowers on the wallpaper, the room is pretty cool. The wall is dark blue and the carpet is the same shade. I got the darker of the two rooms which, I liked very much. The only light in the room is in the closet so I have to open the closet door just to see at night. Anyway, I get a really weird feeling when I'm in this house. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

5/31/14
Something is in this house I just know. I've tried to brush off that weird feeling, but I could never get it out of my system. Anyway, I won't be writing for a while. Lots of unpacking to do.

4/9/15
I've been unable to write in my journal for almost a year now. I can't help but be worried at my behaviors in the past year. I've been abruptly having spazzy outbursts and haven't been able to control my ADHD let alone my anger issues. I nearly killed someone in gym today for saying I was too competitive. Something odd is going on with my emotional system and its getting people hurt. I'm feeling that but right now just writing this. Well, I have to go now before I rip my notebook to shreds.

4/10/15
I did it. I got detention for breaking a boys arm. His name is Josh and I swear to god he is THE most obnoxious kid in this horrid school. I'm in detention now so I'd better put my notebook away and do some work before the warden yells at me.

4/11/15
Lately I've been thinking hard about my past and about Elaine Beckard. Now in this notebook I will write a flash back cuz I'm just that damn awesome (not)
~flashback~
Elaine and I have always had our differences but that never stopped us from being friends. ......... When she was in the mood to talk to me. Thinking back on it, I know feel as though she was always planning my down fall.
We would be friends for about a week, laughing and having fun. But then when that week was over, she would find some way to hurt me. Mentally or physically. But there was one time I could never forget.
One night, we had planned a sleepover. She had come over, eaten dinner with us and sat in my room and watched TV. After eating ice cream and watching television with me, she had left the house saying she was "homesick" and left. But that's not what bugged me the most.
What REALLY pushed my buttons is that the next day, I came down to her house and was playing with her little brother, Max. Elaine came outside with a solid, playschool guitar and started beating me with it, screaming "stay away from my brother!". She followed me all the way back to my house, still hitting me with the guitar as I quietly walked back home.
As I went inside, my mother didn't ask me what had happened, but instead she watched as I walked to my room silently. That night I went to bed, numb and crying. No one had brought it up since.
~end of Flashback~
I can't help but get upset every time I think about it. But I don't cry anymore. No, I plot my revenge...

5/12/15
My mom took me shopping today. I got a whole bunch of stuff for different costumes. I got beige army pants that bag over the tops of my pure black knee-high combat boots. I got a long sleeve white turtleneck belly shirt and a golden mask. The eye holes were black. I could see out of them but my mom couldn't see my eyes. I got a metal staff that's almost as tall as I am that, with patience, I could paint to look like wood. I also got a buzz cut cuz my hair was getting in my way and my mom was sick of hearing me complain.

5/13/15
Today I was messing with my staff. I had removed the handle of a steak knife and welded the blade to one end of the staff. Looks pretty cool if you ask me. I had also broken my mask today. Well there's no fixing that. I found it quite amusing that it split almost PERFECTLY in half. I also cut off the turtleneck on my shirt and tore off the sleeves. Looks pretty cool if you ask me.

5/18/15
That's it. I finally snapped. Now I know the police will find my journal, so I'll tell what happened slowly and add a video of the next happening. I murdered a guy in my tech class. His name was Jonah Marten. I took a sharp tool from one of the tool boxes and hammered it in to the side of his head with a piece of the lawn mower engine that I was working on. When they tried to grab at me, I ran out of the school, laughing insanely and screaming "They can't take me away!!!". Now Mr/Ms. Police Officer, do you see the CD taped to the bottom of this page? Play it.

"Ms. White, I don't think that's a good–" Detective Starr started to speak, but Detective White cut him off.
"Starr, if we play it, we might have a better chance of finding her." White stated. Starr hesitated for a moment before nodding. He placed the disc in the projector and pushed play, sitting back in his chair.
The video started with the camera being set in a window. A petite girl with short black curly hair sits in a chair across the room, playing with her phone. There's a knock at the door. She gets up and walks over, opening the door.
In pounces a girl about a foot taller than her. She wore the shirt, pants, and boots that was described in Abigail's journal as well as the staff. She had half of a golden mask on the right side of her face. "Hello, Elaine..." The petite girl backed away slowly, being cornered by the taller girl.
Abigail lifted the staff over her head and slashed down on Elaine's stomach with the bladed end. "How does it feel to be hurt, Elaine!?" Abigail screeched, an insane smile spreading across the visible side of her face.
The petite girl screamed at the top of her lungs, causing Abigail to hit harder. She ripped Elaine's stomach open, guts pouring out, and tied her intestines in a pretty bow. She walked up to the camera, looking straight at it. "They can't take me away..." She whispered. She turned the camera off.

Detective Starr stared at the screen in horror. In all of his carrier, he had never seen something so grotesque. He picked up the journal and read it over. A little envelope fell out of the notebook. He put on a pair of latex gloves and opened the envelope, reading the letter inside.

"Dear Detectives: White and Starr,
I think you'll find my work quite intriguing. Now you're stuck with my case but guess what: you won't find me. And if you do, you can call for me to be sent to a mental hospital, but it won't do you any good.
They can't take me away.
Kisses!
–Miss Insanity"

Okay so this is my best friend's CP and she said I could put it on here. She even got it on the app! She's so lucky.
Deadly_nightsong that's her :3