Nathan the Nobody

Requested by @The2Trio3Mystery4  . Sorry I haven't posted for a while but no one has really requested anything so. Also I'll be deleting the comments on the request chapter so if I didn't get to something you requested just post it again. But yea happy new year and all that jazz. I feel like an ass because I haven't posted anything since November. But school is shit ya'know? And I'm a junior so it's worse. Well anyway.

In the Past, Nathan had a normal childhood. He grew up in a great family with his maternal twin sister, Crystal. Unlike his sister, his eyes were different shades of color, the rare genetic condition called Heterochromia Iridum, this for him meaning is blue and the other eye green like his sisters. Nathan and his sister mostly raised by their Mother, who cared for them almost equally. Nathan's Father, however, tried his best.

He was about 6 years old, when he noticed his father didn't give him the same amount of affection that he did with his sister. He was a smart kid, had an easy time in school. While his sister was a lot better at making new friends.How could she not? In his eyes, he saw her as the nicest person in his life.

Often, Nathan was quick to anger, He didn't quite know why that was, he just got angry a lot, and so easily too. That temper would get him in many fist fights and arguments with his fellow peers and teachers.

His action would then lead to many arguments between his parents; they were as quiet as could be about it, trying to avoid fighting into front of him and his sister. His father would lose it sometimes; his face turning red with anger at the news of another outburst of Nathan's. This was the begining of his father's own rage, yelling at Nathan before his mother stepped in and drag his father way to cool off.

This somehow in some odd way, made Nathan happy to see. To see his parent giving him the attention over his sister, to see how easily it was to manipulate them into certain emotions. It was thrilling to him, even if it was only for a little bit.

One night, he woke to whispered words; he frowned, getting out of his bed. He made his way to the bedroom door; he could hear more hushed words. He made his way out into the hallway as silently as he could, the hushed words now making sense as his parents go back and forth.

"You are always too sympathetic for him! Let him off too easy!" His father quietly screeches, trying to keep from waking him and his sister.

"He's just a kid, He'll learn better." His mother replies softly in a pleading voice.

"You always say that! However, he DOES know better! He's a smart kid! He just doesn't want to behave!"

"You're being too harsh!"

"No I'm not! He cannot keep doing this! Why can't he be like his sister?! She sweet! She calm, and doesn't rebel like this! A normal freaking child."

"He'll grow-"

He heard enough and snuck back to his room. His thoughts and feelings turned slightly bitter and resentful towards his sister. The next few mornings, he refused to talk or play with her. It wasn't until she kept pestering his about why, that he yelled at her. After he stopped his yelling, his sister just stood there, his bitter feelings quickly turned to guilt. He could feel his sister's sorrow as if it were his own, he decided to turn his bitter feelings to his father; the one that planted the seed in the first place. Still, because of all this he still bared some envy towards his sister.

However, Nathan loved and trusted his sister completely, partly because he believed she was incapable of doing any wrong. As their father seemed to imply she's the good one and he's the odd twin. He and his sister understood each other on a level that not all siblings get to; of course, they had their difficulties, as most siblings do.