Chapter 12

CHRISTMAS DAY 🎅🏻❄️❄️
It was 7am and Adam was up bright and early even though his favourite holiday was Halloween he was such a big kid on Christmas. Adam went downstairs and made Teigan breakfast, he made he eggs,bacon and toast with a glass of orange juice. He put it out on a plate and carried it on a tray upstairs he was determined to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever especially for Teigan he couldn't wait to give her, her present. Adam opened the bedroom door and put the tray on the bedside table next to teigans side of the bed and kneeled down. "Baby wake up its Christmas" Adam said. Teigan slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Adam. "Merry Christmas" Adam said. "Merry Christmas" Teigan replied. "I made you breakfast in bed eggs and bacon cooked just the way you like them" Adam said. Teigan kissed Adam. "Your amazing" she said. Adam pulled out some mistletoe from behind his back and put it in the air. Adam put his hand under teigans chin and kissed her. They both pulled away for air and smiled at eachother. Teigan shared her breakfast with Adam. "I can't wait to show you something this morning" Adam said. "What is it" Teigan asked. "Well it's not good telling you is it" Adam said. Teigan laughed and put the tray on the bedside table as she had finished her breakfast. "You ready for your surprise?" Adam asked. Teigan smiled and nodded her head at Adam. Teigan got out of bed and Adam stood behind her and covered her eyes. Adam opened the bedroom door and walked Teigan down the hall. Teigan could hear another door open and a fluffy carpet under her feet. "3..2..1" Adam said. "Open your eyes" he said. Teigan looked around and Adam had made a nursery for the baby. "You like it" Adam asked. "It's beautiful" Teigan said. Teigan walked around the nursery and the baby bed was ready with blankets a rocking chair in the corner a cute little mobile about the baby bed teddys and toys. "I got this done aswell" Adam said. Adam passed Teigan a huge frame and it had all the baby scan pictures in. "Theres a space left for when the baby arrives" Adam said. "I don't know what to say" teigan said. Teigan wiped the tears that ran down her cheeks. "Don't cry" adam said. Adam hugged teigan tightly. "Sorry pregnancy hormones" teigan said. "You don't need to apologise babe" adam said. "It's just I'm so overwhelmed the nursery for the baby our first ever Christmas the baby here any time now us getting married in 2 weeks" teigan said. "I've never been this happy before" teigan added. Adam leaned in and kissed teigan. "I can't wait for our future together" adam said. Adam put his hand on teigans belly and kissed her again. "Right now let's go downstairs and open presents" adam said. Teigan and adam went downstairs and gave each other there presents. "Adam Thankyou for all the presents" teigan said. "And Thankyou for mine babe" adam said. They both went upstairs and got ready. Teigan put on a red dress and straightened her hair and adam put on a shirt a red tie and his skinny jeans and he done his hair in a elvis style. Adam stood behind teigan in and mirror and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You look beautiful" adam said. "And your look handsom as ever" teigan replied. The door went. "That must be mom and everyone" adam said. Teigan and adam went downstairs and opened the door and it was Leila,eber,Neil,Ashley, and tommy. "Merry Christmas" everyone said. "Merry Christmas" teigan and adam said. Everyone came inside and gave each other a hug. "Teigan baby lambert is getting huge now" Ashley said. "I know the baby's here anytime now" teigan said. Adam smiled and put his arm around teigan and everyone went into the living room. Teigan and adam passed everyone there presents. Ashley passed teigan and adam a present. "This is off the both of us" Ashley said. Teigan put the present on hers and adams lap and they both opened it. It was a picture of when adam asked teigan to marry him on the night of wicked. "This is amazing Thankyou so much" teigan said. "Your welcome I'm glad you both like it" Ashley said. "Teigan I got you this as an extra present" adam said. Adam passed teigan a huge frame and it had all the pictures in from when they met,when they first dated and now. Everyone was in awe. "Adam this is amazing I don't know what to say" teigan said. "You don't need to say anything just know that I love you forever and always" adam said. Adam gave teigan a kiss. "You guys are just goals" Ashley said. Everyone started laughing.  "Do you want to come and see the nursery for the baby" teigan asked. "Ladies first" Leila said. Teigan Ashley and Leila headed upstairs and the boys went into the kitchen to get drinks. Teigan opened the door and Ashley and Leila were in awe. "I had no idea adam done this he must of done it when I went shopping for his presents" teigan said. Teigan and Ashley turned to Leila who had a tear running down her cheek. "Are you okay Leila" teigan asked. "Yeah I'm fine sweetheart I can't wait for the baby to arrive and I'm so proud and happy to call oh my daughter in law very soon, you are such a strong and brave women you make adam so happy I remember when he was doing wicked and he came over and spoke to me and he kept saying mom I think I've found the one and this was before you were even dating you both deserve to be happy together and live a long life together" Leila said. "Leila that is the most sweetest thing ever Thankyou for being so welcoming to me and kind you don't understand how much it means to me" teigan said. "Well you will be a lambert soon so of course your going to be treated amazingly now let's go back downstairs the boys will be wondering where we are" Leila said. Leila teigan and Ashley went downstairs and Into the dining room/kitchen and sat down. Everyone's Christmas meals were out and everyone was laughing and being cheerful. Adam stood up. "I have a toast to make" adam said. "Toasters over there adam" tommy said. Everyone started laughing. "Very funny tommy" adam said sarcastically. Adam lifted his glass. "A toast because it's Christmas and I'm spending it with my favourite  people but also a toast to my beautiful wife to be" adam said. Adam held teigans hand and smiled at her. "And to the mother of my child I'm so happy our first Christmas together has been like this" adam said. "Merry Christmas everyone" adam said. "Merry Christmas" everyone replied. Adam sat back down and kissed teigans hand "this is the best Christmas ever" teigan said. "It's not over yet" adam said. Everyone finished there meals and headed back into the living room. Ashley ran to the living room window like a little child. "It's snowing it's snowing" Ashley said. Everyone went outside and started throwing snowballs at each other. Teigan sat on the bench and wrapped a blanks around her and adam as everyone played in the snow. A few snowflakes landed on teigans belly. Teigan and adam looked down at teigans belly and smiled at each other. Adam placed his hand on teigan belly and kissed her. "Merry Christmas" adam said. "Merry Christmas" teigan replied. Adam kissed her again and the baby kicked. "Sorry baby lambert" adam said. Adam kissed teigans belly and tommy threw a snowball at him. Adam got and threw snowballs at everyone. Teigan smiled as everyone played in the snow. She put her hand on her belly and rubbed it. She couldn't be more happier she was marrying the love of her life in 2 weeks and hers and adams baby would be here any time soon. She was in love and finally happy and this was Deffinately the best Christmas ever.